F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Difference in Adaptive LED headlights
GetBMWParts

06-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #1
Sunny_TK
BMW Newbie
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 335xi MSport

Difference in Adaptive LED headlights

Hi,

Before anyone roast me on here I have tried searching the forums and I cant find any answers regarding this specifically.

Anyways, I am trying to do a LCI LED Adaptive headlight retrofit, but I am coming up with 2 different sets of numbers for adaptive headlights. Both of these sources say that they are for LHD models.

Getbmwparts says that these are the numbers for left and right adaptive headlights:
63-11-7-419-621 Left
63-11-7-419-622 Right

Meanwhile, Bavarianwholesale(ebay) says that these are the numbers for left and right Adaptive headlights:
63-11-7-419-627 Left
63-11-7-419-628 Right

BavarianWholeSale(ebay) seems to be the least expensive option, and I don't know why. I am also going to note that the lights from bavarianwholesale dont mention fan modules. Is that the only difference? If they are both for LHD models, i highly doubt that the beam pattern is going to be different somehow.

Please, any help would be appreciated before I order something I cant use lol
F30 335i xDrive MSport 8AT | Wagner Catted DP | BMS Intake | VRSF Race IC | FTP Full Charge + Boost pipes | GFB DV+ Diverter | AWE Mid Pipe | Muffler Delete | H&R Sport Springs | UR Strut Bar | Full LCI Conversion | XHP Flash | MHD Backend Flash | BMS JB4 |
instagram: Sunny_TK
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
psyki
E36fiend
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i xDrive

Garage List
2014 435i xDrive  [0.00]
2014 X5  [0.00]
USA and EUR part numbers. Form what I can tell having pored over the non-glare high-beam threads, the euro headlights have additional shutters that allow for very focused and directional automatic high beam projection. Coding needed to enable that functionality.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2021, 07:35 PM   #3
freespirit
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f30 2016 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_TK View Post
Hi,

Before anyone roast me on here I have tried searching the forums and I cant find any answers regarding this specifically.

Anyways, I am trying to do a LCI LED Adaptive headlight retrofit, but I am coming up with 2 different sets of numbers for adaptive headlights. Both of these sources say that they are for LHD models.

Getbmwparts says that these are the numbers for left and right adaptive headlights:
63-11-7-419-621 Left
63-11-7-419-622 Right

Meanwhile, Bavarianwholesale(ebay) says that these are the numbers for left and right Adaptive headlights:
63-11-7-419-627 Left
63-11-7-419-628 Right

BavarianWholeSale(ebay) seems to be the least expensive option, and I don't know why. I am also going to note that the lights from bavarianwholesale dont mention fan modules. Is that the only difference? If they are both for LHD models, i highly doubt that the beam pattern is going to be different somehow.

Please, any help would be appreciated before I order something I cant use lol
Hi ... need your help if you don't mind me asking... I am planning to do the same retrofit on my 2016 328i US spec car. I know 21/22 is US headlights and 27/28 is ECE headlights. But would like to know with which part numbers you went and did u buy the headlights from ebay seller. If yes how much?

Retrofits: NBT evo ID6, 6wb cluster, heated steering wheel, HUD, Kafas2 with LDW, SLI, HBA, FCW and pedestrian warning, LCW, Surround View, Parking Assist and ACC with Stop
Appreciate 0