F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2016 328i Estoril Blue M Sport 38.8k mi
Studio RSR

09-11-2020, 04:16 PM   #1
Terryp1974
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i msport

FS: 2016 328i Estoril Blue M Sport 38.8k mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi this is my first time posting so please forgive my inexperience doing the ad; ) any tips will be appreciated.

Selling my beloved 2016 328i MSport EB BMW. I've owned it for a few years and decided to go full electric. She's in great condition and garaged for all her life. I've not had to visit the dealership for any issues at all. It was still under warranty but I'm guessing that may have expired sometime in June this year. Everything performs exactly as it should with absolutely no issues whatsoever. It's 100% boring stock and in the 2 years I've owned her only added 9000 miles. There's some curb rash on a couple of the wheels(wife cough cough) and the usual condition for a 4yo car. I've taken really good care of her with washing and using BMW leather care. Tires are all still really healthy.
MSport package with navigation(not hu), driver assist-pdc/ camera, Harman kardon, led headlights, front seat warmers, black Dakota leather with the little stripe, black kidney grill, NO accidents clean carfax.
I will add a picture of the window sticker.
I'm located in st augustine, Florida- an hour from either Daytona or Jacksonville and 2 hours from Orlando. I can help with shipping if that's an option carried by purchase but it'll be a pleasure for the owner to drive her home: )

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2020, 01:02 PM   #2
samson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 5.0, black on tan.

Beautiful car. If only it was a 335. Glws
Appreciate 0