F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > new boost solenoid
Studio RSR

06-04-2023, 03:45 PM   #1
n55demon
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335xi

new boost solenoid

hey guys, i just changed my boost solenoid on the f30 n55. i just have a couple of questions to double check.
1. I cant seem to rebolt the bottom mounting bolt for the solenoid only got the top, but its super sturdy and doesnt move or shake one bit. is it okay to run it like this for now?
2. took pictures before so i dont mess up the vacuum lines, just to double check, the one closest line thats near the solenoid goes to the front one and the furthest line that comes up near the front of the car goes to the back one, correct? reclipped the plug for the solenoid as well.
3. also it seems like the front line doesnt seal all the way, is this normal? believe it was like that before as well.

this seems like dumb questions but i just wanna double check everything. i dont work on cars at all lmao so this was my first aside from an intake.
Appreciate 0