F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Bavsound Europe
GetBMWParts

11-01-2015, 07:36 AM   #1
Harroldv
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 35d

Bavsound Europe

Hi guys,

I just got my F36 coming from an F32 and love it but the HIFI really isn't up to my liking as plenty of discussions have already been made.

I installed the Bimmertech amp and it's an improvement but the OEM speakers still do what they do best ?

Did anyone in Europe get the Bavsound stage 1 and how are the taxes and clearings when the goods are coming in or is it no hassle at all?

Thanks for the help as i'm considering to change the OEM speakers with a better set.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
Adamr916
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d

I would find someone who is stationed over there and have it shipped in through an APO, saves a lot of money in the long run, that's how I save money when buying euro parts and have them shipped back.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 02:12 AM   #3
fiuman
Private
Rep
Drives: coal powered f30

zeah but we are talking about shipping from the US to a non APO in Europe... We'll get raped with the taxes one way or another.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 06:55 AM   #4
Harroldv
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep

I guess there's no other way than to order them directly from bavsound and get them shipped from the us and pay all the taxes and duties and hope it gets cleared easy and fast ?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 07:49 AM   #5
Adamr916
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d

Ask around in the European section, I know there are a few members that are US stationed in Germany with an APO that would probably be glad to help you out
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 10:41 AM   #6
Harroldv
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep

Thanks Adam! I'll ask around!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 04:08 AM   #7
beanbaguk
Captain
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 520d M-Sport

I *may* consider doing a bulk order to Gibraltar. There's no sales tax or duty here so potentially if we order enough and I could get something out of it (I'm after a pair of BSW Sub upgrades so I'm planning an order anyway), I could potentially help out.

The savings I can imagine for many of you would be significant, however you also have to consider courier costs to get the items from Gibraltar to wherever you live in Europe. (Items would be sent from Spain so no tax or duty would apply).

If I get a show of hands, let me know but keep in mind there is no advantage for me to do this so I would like something in return as it would take up quite a bit of my time and effort.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 04:09 AM   #8
beanbaguk
Captain
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 520d M-Sport

I *may* consider doing a bulk order to Gibraltar. There's no sales tax or duty here so potentially if we order enough and I could get something out of it (I'm after a pair of BSW Sub upgrades so I'm planning an order anyway), I could potentially help out.

The savings I can imagine for many of you would be significant, however you also have to consider courier costs to get the items from Gibraltar to wherever you live in Europe. (Items would be sent from Spain so no tax or duty would apply).

If I get a show of hands, let me know but keep in mind there is no advantage for me to do this so I would like something in return as it would take up quite a bit of my time and effort.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #9
Harroldv
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbaguk

I've already ordered my bsw stage 1 upgrade and should be here somewhere this week. Thanks though
Appreciate 0