F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Need help finding brake pads for my F30
European Auto Source (EAS)

05-20-2019, 06:44 PM   #1
DaxF30
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Need help finding brake pads for my F30

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hello, I recently purchased a kit with new front & rear rotors, brake pads and sensors for my 2015 BMW 328i (F30). The rotors and front brake pads fit, however the rear brake pads do not fit.

I have the M Brake Calipers on both front and rear so basically I'm looking for help locating pads that will actually fit on my rear brakes. Below I have attached a picture showing what the old pads look like and on the left hand side I'm also holding the ones I accidentally purchased.

I tried looking up the model number on the pad and had no luck.

If anyone could help me locate a link or general keyword that I need to lookup to purchase new ones, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!

https://bit.ly/2HG430e
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 10:54 PM   #2
colobrio
Rep
Drives: 2016 3281i

I just ran into the same problem with a 2-axle set of Stop Tech Sports ordered through Tire Rack. I've been traveling this week, but if I learn anything when I call to sort it, I'll check back in.
Appreciate 0