F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Ride height sensor value is not stored
ARMA SPEED

10-20-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
diedie
France
Rep
Drives: 335xi F30 2013

Question Ride height sensor value is not stored

Hi guys,
I own a 2013 335xi.
Two weeks ago, i did a ecu tuning in order to be able to run full e85 (ethanol)

After that, but i'm not sure it's related, i saw that my Xenon lights were too low.

The startup check is done correctly, i can see everything moving, but at the end, the lights are going all the way down.

My height ride sensors seems to be fine, i already did an initialization with ista+/rheingold, but still the same problem..

I could'nt find any default value for the front and rear ride sensors.

When i do the ride height sensor calibration with ista+/Rheingold, values are ok, Xenon lights height is good.

But after the car has gone to sleep mode, it seems like the value from the rear sensor has not been stored..

Am i doing something wrong?

Ps : i cross-posted this question in the DIY Xenon retrofit thread, because i saw people using INPA too. If i must remove one of the post, just tell me and i will.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2022, 01:39 PM   #2
Kakalas
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedie View Post
Hi guys,
I own a 2013 335xi.
Two weeks ago, i did a ecu tuning in order to be able to run full e85 (ethanol)

After that, but i'm not sure it's related, i saw that my Xenon lights were too low.

The startup check is done correctly, i can see everything moving, but at the end, the lights are going all the way down.

My height ride sensors seems to be fine, i already did an initialization with ista+/rheingold, but still the same problem..

I could'nt find any default value for the front and rear ride sensors.

When i do the ride height sensor calibration with ista+/Rheingold, values are ok, Xenon lights height is good.

But after the car has gone to sleep mode, it seems like the value from the rear sensor has not been stored..

Am i doing something wrong?

Ps : i cross-posted this question in the DIY Xenon retrofit thread, because i saw people using INPA too. If i must remove one of the post, just tell me and i will.
Hi,

Did you ever solved this problem? Can you share your solutions? I have exactly the same situation and can't figure it out.. Please help!

Regards,
KM
Appreciate 0