F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Convevient closing issue and LC coding
ARMA SPEED

07-13-2019, 03:46 AM   #1
vahan3x
Armenia
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i xDrive F30 MY2012

Garage List
Convevient closing issue and LC coding

Hello. I have an issue with convenient closing - sometimes when I long press the close button on fob it just closes the doors and I must release it and long press again for convenience closing to work. Anyone knows what may cause the issue?
Also I’d like to try to code Launch Control and Sport Automatic Transmission to the car, I see options in Bimmercode app(see attached screenshot) but I’d like to know first if my car and transmission support that features or not? I’ve read that on some cars coding SAT and LC causes the transmission overhitting and other issues.
I have a BMW 3 Series F30 2012, with VIN: WBA3B51020F776501

Update: Convenient closing issue was related with the FOB battery, SAT coding didn't make any harm to the transmission, didn't try LC yet.
Attached Images

Last edited by vahan3x; 02-25-2021 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0