F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Tracking / Racing / Autocrossing > DTC, Traction control and Sport/Sport+ mode
ARMA SPEED

09-22-2014, 11:16 PM   #133
ronin951
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedoc
Hi, very informative thread!
I've learned a lot reading this. Thank you all!

Wouldn' it be nice to be able to have all parmeters (steering, throttle, suspension and so on) listed on iDrive screen instead of only having the mode name? So I have tried to summarize as much as possible on my iphone and made a small app with most important settings to play around and easily see what these settings are. As it turned out quite usefull (in some degree, at least) so I went further and submitted to the appstore and got approval. Everybody welcome to give it a try.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/335i...916566700?mt=8

Works ok on bigger screens, 5s, 5c but buggy on 3.5inch display sorry for that, promise to correct it as soon as I have some spare time, iPhone 4 owners please do not download untill its fixed.

And here how it looks like:
Great work! Since you are charging for the app, I can only hope you and DVC have an arrangement. Don't get me wrong, time is money and it I'm all for free markets. At the very least a mention in the app would be appropriate IMHO.

That said..can you make one for a 6MT