F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2015 328i rwd A8, 48,900 mi, FBO+BM3, Red - Las Vegas
ARMA SPEED

02-10-2021, 03:09 PM   #1
stuthewise
Unwilling Southpaw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 328i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Asking $16,900 obo.

ALL ORIGINAL PARTS (except muffler) COME WITH THE CAR + 4 JACK PUCKS & EXTRA SET OF OEM WHEELS AND TIRES

Engine and differential recently replaced. The "new" engine has ~6,000 fewer miles than the car and is in excellent condition and runs fantastically.

Purchased in 2018 from BMW of Las Vegas (AutoNation) with 36,400 miles, I've put around 12.5K miles on it. I love this car, but I'm looking to get a bigger down payment for a house so some of my toys must go. Options include the sportline package, driver assists like lane change warning and parking sensors, HUD, navigation, rain sensing wipers, HID headlights, 18" wheels, and M-sport brakes. Here's the VIN for anyone wishing to do research: WBA3A5G52FNS87844

Mods that have been completed

Exterior:
- black kidney grill
- smoked front side reflectors
- aftermarket wheels (same size & offset as oem, one curb rashed - see pics)
- adjustable-height Bilstein coilovers
- carbon fiber spoiler

Motor:
- ER catless downpipe
- ER boost/chargepipes & intercooler
- Injen intake
- muffler delete with single exhaust tip
- generic oil-catch can (you can see the install isn't pretty, but it works)

Included is a Bootmod3 license and the full OTS map pack. Currently running the Stage 2 91 oct. ACN tune.

All original parts except the muffler come with the car so it can easily be returned to stock (minus the muffler).

Also included are all 4 original wheels with oem run-flat tires mounted and 4 jack pucks. The original wheels are pretty beat up, but the run-flats still have some life left in them.

Interior is in excellent shape with no rips, tears, just a small worn area on the center console. Original floor mats and 2 key fobs included.

Aside from chips from road debris and clearcoat coming loose on the rear bumper (see pics), the body and paint are in good condition.

Obviously, due to cat delete, the car won't pass most states smog test under normal circumstances. I performed a selective drive cycle to get it to pass here in Nevada. Of course there's also the option of reinstalling the original catted downpipe.

Brake pads replaced less than 10K miles ago (by the dealer). Motor oil ~1K miles ago.

Since home prices are kinda crazy right now, I'm motivated to move it quickly so feel free to make an offer. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
sspade2464.50
      02-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #2
stuthewise
Unwilling Southpaw
United_States
Rep

Did some more research, decided to drop the price to $16,900. Let's find her a happy home.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2021, 10:35 AM   #3
triax37
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31, 2014 F15, 2002 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuthewise View Post
Original miles: 48,800
Engine miles: ~42,000

Asking $16,900 obo.

Engine and differential recently replaced. The car is in excellent condition and runs fantastically.
Would you please expand on why the engine was replaced? Who replaced it? What maintenance was done to the new engine (timing guides, etc.)?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2021, 12:57 PM   #4
stuthewise
Unwilling Southpaw
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by triax37 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuthewise View Post
Original miles: 48,800
Engine miles: ~42,000

Asking $16,900 obo.

Engine and differential recently replaced. The car is in excellent condition and runs fantastically.
Would you please expand on why the engine was replaced? Who replaced it? What maintenance was done to the new engine (timing guides, etc.)?
The original motor was blown from the low-end detonation issues in earlier BM3 tunes (I was running Stage 2 93 oct back then). I've ran the stock tune since putting the new motor in until last week. Wanted to make sure everything was working right so the new owner can run BM3 knowing it's not going to suddenly spring a bunch of boost leaks or something

Also, motor was replaced by Zip Zap auto here in Las Vegas.

Not sure offhand what was done on the new motor. I'll see if I can find out and get back.

UPDATE: Yeah, unfortunately there's no real info on the motor other than mileage. The shop warrantied it for 12 mos. & 12K miles. Mostly because of covid, I ended up only putting ~1,000 miles on it during the 12 months.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
stuthewise
Unwilling Southpaw
United_States
Rep

Just listed it on Craigslist with a new lower price. My loss, your gain, etc etc. This car deserves a loving home with someone who will drive the heck out of it!

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/...277331337.html
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 10:22 AM   #6
stuthewise
Unwilling Southpaw
United_States
Rep

Bumping one last time for one last price drop. Just want to move it quickly with the least amount of work (i.e. returning it to stock and selling it to a dealer then piecing out the bolt ons).

I have truly loved this car and had hoped to do much more work on it, but home prices aren't getting any lower so looking to get that down payment.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 05:20 AM   #7
chrism9852
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E30 M20 Turbo/14 F30 328

Smokin deal!
Appreciate 1