F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > information
Extreme Powerhouse

05-17-2019, 01:36 AM   #1
solans
Registered
Rep
Drives: f31 3 series

Angry information

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I got into trouble with the subject of the screen and just got tired of it. I'm trying to replace the screen in my car with a larger screen. The amount of information I get is really monstrous and I have no way of understanding what is right and what I should do. Replace software? Is there software? What's right? Making updates? And all sorts of facts that drive me crazy. Can anyone make me order so I can finally change the damn little screen that makes my life miserable? I also want to install a steering wheel with pedals, but I can not figure out which wheel to put. What year, etc., etc. Just go crazy. Please have someone do me a favor and make me order these things. I really thank you for responding to my vin number is WBA8A1106GK670278
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 07:09 AM   #2
ooshnoo
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 428i and 2018 X5

Garage List
2018 BMW X5  [0.00]
2014 BMW 428i  [10.00]
Install the new screen, then code the new size using E-sys

There are already multiple discussions on these forums for screen upgrades. I suggest you do a search.

05-25-2019, 10:13 PM   #3
deadserial
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 320ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by solans View Post
Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I got into trouble with the subject of the screen and just got tired of it. I'm trying to replace the screen in my car with a larger screen. The amount of information I get is really monstrous and I have no way of understanding what is right and what I should do. Replace software? Is there software? What's right? Making updates? And all sorts of facts that drive me crazy. Can anyone make me order so I can finally change the damn little screen that makes my life miserable? I also want to install a steering wheel with pedals, but I can not figure out which wheel to put. What year, etc., etc. Just go crazy. Please have someone do me a favor and make me order these things. I really thank you for responding to my vin number is WBA8A1106GK670278
What year is your vehicle? All you need to do is swap the screen and code 2 or 3 things and that’s all. I did it this week in 30 minutes.
Appreciate 0