F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > New Owner Intro & Ownership / Build Journal - F36 Mineral Grey
Studio RSR

03-02-2016, 10:06 AM   #23
(-_-)BmwF30xdrive(-_-)
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/*****s/attachment.php?at
Norway
Rep
Drives: 320D F30 X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrison1019 View Post

Just got word that I'm picking her up tomorrow!!!

I cannot wait, I better take some sleep aids now otherwise I won't get a wink of sleep. Also got the first round of aesthetic upgrades scheduled for next Thursday and a full 3 day paint correction and CQuartz Finest application for the weekend of the 25th.
One week now tomorrow sins you pic up you car, No pic to share

2009 Bmw E92 320D Gone
2002 Vw Golf Mk 4 Gone
1993 Vw Golf Gtd Mk 3 Gone
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #24
charrison1019
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 435xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-_-)BmwF30xdrive(-_-) View Post
One week now tomorrow sins you pic up you car, No pic to share
Hahahaha Fair enough, my excuse is that I was out enjoying my car too much to take the time to take pictures and write posts. Unfortunately, in my excitement to get out and get behind the wheel I didn’t take any pictures at the dealership, but I did capture a few moments from her first weekend at home (she needs a name).

I decided to park her next to what I have been driving while waiting, turns out they were pretty similar colors.

Parked, and still clean the next morning.

Getting ready to get some stuff done, like mounting up the blizzaks and try out this whole coding thing (pretty darn easy).

The only thing that tripped me up with the coding was that my SirusXM got weird after I set the default language to English UK so I need to switch that back later.
I’m also trying to figure out how to get the splash screen on the Nav to have that ///M welcome thing but I think I need to increase the time on interval, just don’t know how to do that currently.

I’ll have some more pictures later tonight or tomorrow. I’m leaving work in about an hour and half to get her dropped off for the tints, roof wrap, front lip, spoiler, grill, and painted side reflectors. Friday she’ll be done and looking that much better.

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 02:51 PM   #25
(-_-)BmwF30xdrive(-_-)
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/*****s/attachment.php?at
Norway
Rep
Drives: 320D F30 X-Drive

Quote:
Hahahaha Fair enough, my excuse is that I was out enjoying my car too much to take the time to take pictures and write posts. Unfortunately, in my excitement to get out and get behind the wheel I didn’t take any pictures at the dealership, but I did capture a few moments from her first weekend at home (she needs a name).

I decided to park her next to what I have been driving while waiting, turns out they were pretty similar colors.

Parked, and still clean the next morning.

Getting ready to get some stuff done, like mounting up the blizzaks and try out this whole coding thing (pretty darn easy).

The only thing that tripped me up with the coding was that my SirusXM got weird after I set the default language to English UK so I need to switch that back later.
I’m also trying to figure out how to get the splash screen on the Nav to have that ///M welcome thing but I think I need to increase the time on interval, just don’t know how to do that currently.

I’ll have some more pictures later tonight or tomorrow. I’m leaving work in about an hour and half to get her dropped off for the tints, roof wrap, front lip, spoiler, grill, and painted side reflectors. Friday she’ll be done and looking that much better.
Beautiful Bmw love it.
Cool you work with the coding Nice , hope its easy an you fiks it 100% and you post a video ore pic how you make it work.
Whana do it 2

2009 Bmw E92 320D Gone
2002 Vw Golf Mk 4 Gone
1993 Vw Golf Gtd Mk 3 Gone
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 03:19 PM   #26
Paladucky
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Changing the language to UK English screwed up some of the menus (when entering in a destination on the nav, everything says "n.t.a." instead of "House number, Street, City" etc.

My M performance splash screen always disappears after a second or two, let me know if you figure out how to fix that

Beautiful car btw
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2016, 08:57 AM   #27
charrison1019
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 435xi GC

UPDATES!!!!

Almost put enough miles on her to require the first tank of fuel before she was dropped off for a bit of a face lift. Got the following done:

- IND Sports Grill
- IND Painted Front Reflectors
- 3M Wrap in Gloss Black on Roof
- 3M Wrap in Carbon Fiber on Front Lip
- Install RW Carbon Front Lip
- Install RW Carbon Rear Spoiler
- 35% Llumar CTX Tints
- Llumar Air 80 on Windshield

Disregard the winter wheels and tires, unfortunately Chicago had a last death throw of winter weather right as I took delivery of the car.

Next up will likely be HR Sport Springs, spacers, a rear diffuser, and different exhaust tips. Anything much more than that right now will likely lead to a very angry fiance.

Appreciate 0