F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > *HELP* need to ID HK Subwoofer Harness
GetBMWParts

11-29-2019, 09:19 PM   #1
Digital_83
OO=[][]=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F36 430xD M Sport/THP

*HELP* need to ID HK Subwoofer Harness

Hey guys,
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all

Ran into a situation here ... . Don't EVER drink coffee and drive .. and if you do - I hope you won't suffer my consequences - a destroyed sub ... $400+

Anyway, need to identify this harness connector. Any idea on a part number ?
Would greatly appreciate any help ! Thank You

for : F36 LCI with Harmon Kardon
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 10:35 PM   #2
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_83 View Post
Hey guys,
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all

Ran into a situation here ... . Don't EVER drink coffee and drive .. and if you do - I hope you won't suffer my consequences - a destroyed sub ... $400+

Anyway, need to identify this harness connector. Any idea on a part number ?
Would greatly appreciate any help ! Thank You

for : F36 LCI with Harmon Kardon
I can't tell for sure from your photo but that looks like the wire connector that plugs into the connector on the stock H/K underseat subwoofers.

If you look at (my photo) this speaker ring from Technicpnp it has that same connector as the H/K sub. So they must know or even have the connector that plugs into it. Send an email to them. See their website. They are in Florida.

I just removed the H/K subs from my car. Are you looking for one like in this photo?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-29-2019, 11:29 PM   #3
Digital_83
OO=[][]=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F36 430xD M Sport/THP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
I can't tell for sure from your photo but that looks like the wire connector that plugs into the connector on the stock H/K underseat subwoofers.

If you look at (my photo) this speaker ring from Technicpnp it has that same connector as the H/K sub. So they must know or even have the connector that plugs into it. Send an email to them. See their website. They are in Florida.

I just removed the H/K subs from my car. Are you looking for one like in this photo?
Hey !! Thank you so much for the input.
Once you unplug the woofer - the part I need would still be attached to the wire (attached pic1) coming from underneath of the insulation

And I think I actually found it (pic2)!
Gotta call my local BMW shop tomorrow to see if they carry or could order an original OEM part, otherwise will call Technicpnp. Thanks again !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 01:16 PM   #4
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post

Hey !! Thank you so much for the input.
Once you unplug the woofer - the part I need would still be attached to the wire (attached pic1) coming from underneath of the insulation

And I think I actually found it (pic2)!
Gotta call my local BMW shop tomorrow to see if they carry or could order an original OEM part, otherwise will call Technicpnp. Thanks again !
I just googled "bmw subwoofer wire connector" and many options came up so you may be able to find the connector that you are looking for there.

I'm selling my original 8" H/K underseat subwoofers so please let me know if you have any interest.
Appreciate 0