F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > 2013 335i N55 Dyno 400whp, 473wtrq STOCK TURBO. With JB4 different map comparisons!!
GetBMWParts

08-27-2018, 11:41 AM   #45
yoandry
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3CX & X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedawg View Post
You guys have slow cars compared to my crew!

When my car gets done you will see why I don't waste time running a plain ole everybody has FBO 335i on the public highways like you guys. Been there done that!

Every single car I have ever owned Datsun,Nissan,Toyota,Mitsu,BMW,Mercedes Benz has been highly modded. Same will eventually happen with this 335i. And when it's done maybe you will finally get it!

That's how my crew rolls! Ask Kew, we know the same people since we have been doing this since you were in grade school!!!

I give props to Sandro though for going with the Pure turbs. That's different

Even if I had a FBO M3 it would be a waste of time for me until I put the Pure Turbos on to be speeding around the Public highways with the same mods as everyone else. Key is not to be a follower but be different!

If it aint making 500 plus whp or running mid to low 11's @ 125 plus mph, high 10s @ 130 mph plus then to me its slow!

Troll away bro!

Again Props to Sandro.
      11-19-2018, 11:46 AM   #46
oRetro
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 AH3 - FBO - JB4 - Gintani

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30_SixSpeed View Post
Running really good! Just want more boost now lol
Would you mind PM'ing me your JB4 settings? I saw you have FOL set to 90 but I'm just curious as to what all the other smaller settings are at.