F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > BMW 1 SERIES M135i LCI (F21) 3dr 2015 Glacier Silver Auto Massive Spec, Warranty
Extreme Powerhouse

09-23-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
Michalux
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M135i

BMW 1 SERIES M135i LCI (F21) 3dr 2015 Glacier Silver Auto Massive Spec, Warranty

Glacier Silver, black leather and brushed aluminium trim. ZF8 speed automatic gearbox, 42700 miles, will rise slightly due to being used on the daily basis. Full service history, including recent major service which included change of all filters, oil, spark plugs and vehicle checkover. Oil and oil filter changed regularly between service intervals. Extended BMW warranty and MOT valid until 29th of July 2019. No outstanding finance. 4 new Michelin PS4 tyres. Bodywork in excellent condition. Ceramic coating was applied earlier this year by a professional.

Extras on the car: Adaptive suspension, Media package: Professional Navigation system, Online Entertainment and full cluster black panel display. Park Distance Control (PDC) Front & Rear, Reversing camera, Sun protection glazing, Interior Rear-view mirror with auto dimming, Folding exterior mirrors with anti-dazzle, Seat heating driver & passenger, Cruise control with brake function, Adaptive LED headlights, High-beam assist, Hi-Fi System Harman Kardon, Intelligent emergency SOS call, Teleservices, Connected Drive Services, Concierge Services, Remote Services.

Additional modifications: M Performance Exhaust, H&R lowering 25mm springs installed followed by hunter hawkeye wheel alignment. Underbody brace installed to make the car more stable and less squirmy. AutoId M4 style carbon mirror caps, BMW black kidney grills, Carbon bumper trims, M Performance side skirt foils, Cades Bern Gunmetal alloys with new Michelin PS4 tyres.

The car can be put completely back to stock including wheels and the exhaust. Buyer will have a choice between current alloys on the car with PS4 tyres or stock wheels with MPSS tyres. Both sets of wheels are an unmarked condition.

For more information or to arrange a viewing please message me.

Also listed on:
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...01809060220253
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223148912173
Appreciate 0