F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > No Bluetooth streaming after coding with OBDeleven
Studio RSR

11-26-2022, 01:10 PM   #1
gkn28
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

No Bluetooth streaming after coding with OBDeleven

Hello,

I need you help for a strange issue I'm having.

I activated the Bluetooth music streaming using the OBDeleven app, which seems to be completed successfully. But when I delete and pair my phone to my car, there is no Bluetooth option to enable (also when I check on my Iphone, there is no authorization for music streaming, only contacts and data). However, when I go to the Multimedia menu, there is Bluetooth (audio) listed. Bluetooth is also available in "Multimedia/External devices" menu.

When I go to "Multimedia/Bluetooth (audio)", from my research I deduce I should see the list of paired phones but in my case there is only a tickbox with "Enable bluetooth audio" next to it, and when I click on it nothing happens.

When I check the paired phone page, I can see my phone with Data and Phone icons, but no music icon (not even darkened). When I press the Option button next to the iDrive joystick I can see Bluetooth audio option enabled.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2022, 01:17 PM   #2
gkn28
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

I should maybe also add the following information:
- My car is a 2012 F30
- I have the Professional Navigation (CIC)
- I have Hands-free bluetooth
- I have a Combox
- I have the Harman Kardon sound system
Appreciate 0