F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > 10" sub and box
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-12-2020, 02:10 PM   #1
Mike1327
Private First Class
United_States
20
Rep
147
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i M Sport 6MT RWD
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Sudbury, MA

iTrader: (0)

10" sub and box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Subwoofer:
  • CT SOUNDS Bio 2.0 DVC subwoofer
  • Generic "slant, behind backseat" type of sub box

More info:

Attached Images
 

Last edited by Mike1327; 03-31-2020 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: bullets
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2020, 05:27 AM   #2
jaydaman93
Private First Class
6
Rep
103
Posts

Drives: 2016 bmw 328i xdrive
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
do you have more pictures of the box itself? i am interested in adding a sub to my car. i have bimmertech pp86dsp. i am assuming if i get this from you, i would need to get a separate amp for the sub and would connect that to the main amp? Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2020, 12:53 PM   #3
Mike1327
Private First Class
United_States
20
Rep
147
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i M Sport 6MT RWD
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Sudbury, MA

iTrader: (0)

sub box and wiring

you would need to buy an amp, however I can throw in a cheap 300watt one I have laying around.

The box is just a generic 10" enclosure, gray. flat front, and slants on the back to fit snug against the backseat.

The wiring harness I have is in line with the stock amp harness, it's plug and play. check out on the technic site, theres a link in the thread.

you grab the signal with the harness, run power and ground from the battery in the trunk, and youre done. very easy install.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydaman93 View Post
do you have more pictures of the box itself? i am interested in adding a sub to my car. i have bimmertech pp86dsp. i am assuming if i get this from you, i would need to get a separate amp for the sub and would connect that to the main amp? Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2020, 10:33 PM   #4
jaydaman93
Private First Class
6
Rep
103
Posts

Drives: 2016 bmw 328i xdrive
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1327 View Post
you would need to buy an amp, however I can throw in a cheap 300watt one I have laying around.

The box is just a generic 10" enclosure, gray. flat front, and slants on the back to fit snug against the backseat.

The wiring harness I have is in line with the stock amp harness, it's plug and play. check out on the technic site, theres a link in the thread.

you grab the signal with the harness, run power and ground from the battery in the trunk, and youre done. very easy install.
ohh, so its not one that would fit in the trunk storage compartment like the picture you posted?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2020, 07:24 AM   #5
Mike1327
Private First Class
United_States
20
Rep
147
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i M Sport 6MT RWD
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Sudbury, MA

iTrader: (0)

nope

No, I sold the last one I had. I could start making them again in April or May.

Im trying to sell my Technik add a sub harness, and the subs I have laying around.

- 10" CT Sounds Bio 2.0 DVC
- 8" S84D Powerbass
- no name 300 watt amp
- generic 10" slant back sub box (0.75-1cuft)

Any interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydaman93 View Post
ohh, so its not one that would fit in the trunk storage compartment like the picture you posted?
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2020, 05:44 AM   #6
azzetz4life
Enlisted Member
United_States
15
Rep
35
Posts

Drives: BMW 535i 340i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1327 View Post
No, I sold the last one I had. I could start making them again in April or May.

Im trying to sell my Technik add a sub harness, and the subs I have laying around.

- 10" CT Sounds Bio 2.0 DVC
- 8" S84D Powerbass
- no name 300 watt amp
- generic 10" slant back sub box (0.75-1cuft)

Any interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydaman93 View Post
ohh, so its not one that would fit in the trunk storage compartment like the picture you posted?
so all that for price listed?
i have hk '18 f30
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2020, 10:19 AM   #7
Mike1327
Private First Class
United_States
20
Rep
147
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i M Sport 6MT RWD
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Sudbury, MA

iTrader: (0)

cost for sub stuff

$115+ shipping, sure. whats your zip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzetz4life View Post
so all that for price listed?
i have hk '18 f30
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST