F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > F1: 1800 tyres scrapped
GetBMWParts

Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #221
racerbruce
Racerbruce
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red

Our Seattle trip....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Great that your looking after your daughters with their lunch going 50 miles to them. I have 10 miles to travel to my kindred.
It was SO great to look in our daughter's eyes....from 10 ft and/or from a window.

Took a moment and drove through the world famous Pike Place Public Market....no one there and downtown Seattle looked like a ghost town - it was surreal.
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #222
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
It may get worse then peak, then stabilise with casualties coming down when vaccines are finally distributed and life will return to normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
My UK and Belgium friends - such staggering numbers:

UK: 563
Belgium: 123
US: 1,049
France + 1355 !
Spain + 961
Italy + 760

Total new deaths from today = 5785
I'm lost in words . May they "RIP"
      Yesterday, 06:45 PM   #223
racerbruce
Racerbruce
Rep

Wowie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
France + 1355 !
Spain + 961
Italy + 760

The loss of life is simply staggering; you stated you left your work or returned home at 00:30?? You know, the air is sleeping at 00:30 (just kidding); hopeful your work is doing fine and has stabilized!
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #224
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
The loss of life is simply staggering; you stated you left your work or returned home at 00:30?? You know, the air is sleeping at 00:30 (just kidding); hopeful your work is doing fine and has stabilized!
Yes my friend . Today it was about the same ,around midnight . It's a 24/7 company . This means I work in shifts . This week I work in PM/Shift .
That's why I'm so late . Sometimes I'm even later . Depends of the issues and the priorities .
But actually I'm never done .
      Today, 01:47 AM   #225
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
France + 1355 !
Spain + 961
Italy + 760

My friend, it's like casualties from a 'war'.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:57 AM   #226
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
It was SO great to look in our daughter's eyes....from 10 ft and/or from a window.

Took a moment and drove through the world famous Pike Place Public Market....no one there and downtown Seattle looked like a ghost town - it was surreal.
I'm glad you got to see your daughters eye to eye.
Hope you had no hassle from cops stopping and asking why you are out; in some places here they are doing that...and in some instances being a nuisance not keeping the 2 metre distance asking silly questions.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 08:41 AM   #227
racerbruce
Racerbruce
Rep

MBelgium -

Quote:
Yes my friend . Today it was about the same ,around midnight . It's a 24/7 company . This means I work in shifts . This week I work in PM/Shift .
That's why I'm so late . Sometimes I'm even later . Depends of the issues and the priorities .
But actually I'm never done .
Wowie - stay safe and healthy! Must be surreal driving home at midnight with nearly zero traffic!
Appreciate 0
      Today, 08:46 AM   #228
racerbruce
Racerbruce
Rep

M5 -

Quote:
I'm glad you got to see your daughters eye to eye.
Hope you had no hassle from cops stopping and asking why you are out; in some places here they are doing that...and in some instances being a nuisance not keeping the 2 metre distance asking silly questions.
Thank you my friend - it was so rich to look in their eyes (from afar); there was quite a bit of traffic on Interstate 5 (this is a 4-6 lane super highway that runs the entire west coast from Canadian border to the Mexican border); there were a TON of 18 wheel huge trucks on the highway....delivering materials I presume.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 08:58 AM   #229
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Thank you my friend - it was so rich to look in their eyes (from afar); there was quite a bit of traffic on Interstate 5 (this is a 4-6 lane super highway that runs the entire west coast from Canadian border to the Mexican border); there were a TON of 18 wheel huge trucks on the highway....delivering materials I presume.
Watch out for those trucks, they can pop a tyre loaded up and shards of rubber can fly all over the place.
Death toll here is the highest rise yet at 684,I'm not even taking the dog for a walk outside just walking round my property with him like you do yourself.
Appreciate 0