F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > B48/B46 F & G series are now supported by MG Flasher
ARMA SPEED

03-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #23
Jarek@JRAuto
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: G20 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nd0udoinwork View Post
anything coming for the n20/n55 or are you guys a b5x gen only.
For now we're only working on B46/B48/B58.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 04:48 PM   #24
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

Switchable Maps BMW G Series

We are proud to present the world’s first performance map switch on BMW G series without the need to reflash the ECU. The goal of this function is to give you, the user, the ability to switch dynamically to another map-set while the engine is running. This can be only be achieved under the following conditions:
1: Switchable maps must be enabled in your software.
2: Engine must be running.
3: Vehicle must be at a standstill.

Watch our detailed instructional video here:

Switchable Map Procedure (conditions mentioned above are assumed in the following steps):

Step 1: Press the Brake Pedal 5 times consecutively within 5 seconds and then hold the Brake Pedal on the 5th press. You should notice the Check Engine Light begin to blink; this is a confirmation marker that tells you if you have performed this first step correctly. If you do not encounter a blinking Check Engine Light, then you must check the condition listed above and retry Step 1.

Step 2: While the Check Engine Light is blinking, fully press and hold the Gas Pedal to W.O.T (wide open throttle) position. The actual engine RPM will not rise during this procedure, so there will be no chance of over-revving the engine. The RPM gauge will immediately point to the currently saved map-set (ie. 2K RPM = Map #2). If no map-set was previously selected, then you will see RPM go directly to a value of 0 indicating the default map-set. Steps 1 & 2 allow the user to see the currently selected map-set.

Step 3: To select a new map-set, fully press and hold the Gas Pedal to W.O.T (while still pressing the Brake Pedal from Steps 1 & 2) for a period of 5 seconds or longer. The map-set will coincide with the current state of the Driver Experience Switch and MSA Button.
• ECO – MAP-SET 1 (1000 RPM)
• COMFORT – MAP-SET 2 (2000 RPM)
• SPORT – MAP-SET 3 (3000 RPM)
• SPORT+ – MAP-SET 4 (4000 RPM)
• SPORT+ and 2 quick MSA presses – MAP-SET 0 (DEFAULT) (0 RPM)
After 5 seconds of holding the Gas Pedal at W.O.T position (while still holding the Brake Pedal) you will notice the RPM on the dash will reflect the choice you have selected (ie. 3K RPM = Map #3).

Step 4: Release the Brake and Gas Pedals fully to exit the selection process. RPM on the dash will return to actual engine RPM and the Check Engine Light will stop blinking. Now you can enjoy your newly selected map-set!

Keep an eye out for the official release coming soon!

The MG Flasher Team
MGFlasher.com
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50
      03-31-2020, 04:09 PM   #25
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher Web Store release!

Update version 210

Introducing our new online shop https://shop.mgflasher.com/ where you can buy MG Flasher products for your BMW. The online shop provides tools for managing your orders and allows us to process payments directly (PayPal, credit card or Visa debit card). In the past many struggled with purchase problems due to service provider’s restrictive policy for high-value in-app purchases. Our solution was to create a reliable service which users can quickly and securely buy MG Flasher products.

Authorized dealers are now able to manage resale directly from our shop and assign licenses to VIN remotely. Please contact us if you would like to become an authorized dealer.

Licenses are related to VIN not Google/Apple account. If you choose to sell a car with MG Flasher, the new buyer will have access to all purchases linked with that VIN. In case you choose to take your MG Flasher software with you to another car, we can do a license transfer too. The process will involve deactivating the original car using our app before activating the new car and providing us with both VINs for verification. The car you will choose to transfer to must be supported. Transfers can only be performed once and do not apply for custom tunes. For details contact our support staff at info@mgflasher.com

Buy a license
1. Register account in our shop
2. Go to Products page
3. Add products to the shopping cart
4. Proceed to Checkout and pay for your order via PayPal portal; credit card and Visa debit card are accepted
Redeeming purchased licenses
1. Run latest MG Flasher app on your mobile device
2. Sign in using shop credentials using active internet connection
3. Connect to your car using Connect button
4. When you see basic data of your car please enable your internet access again
5. Click Open Car button
6. Select the Flashing license or OTS map you bought in the shop from the list and click Redeem button to redeem Logger, simply select Logger
7. Confirm your selection before proceeding
8. Your license will then be locked to your vehicle and it will be ready to flash!

For more details on this process, watch our instructional video:

We can’t wait to release our next update featuring switchable maps. Look out for another post with more details soon!

Regards,
The MG Flasher Team
www.mgflasher.com
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2020, 08:50 PM   #26
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

BMW G Series On-The-Fly Max Cooling and Burbles Update

MG Flasher update v212

Following up on our previous update for F series, MG Flasher now presents G series Max Cooling On-The-Fly and adjustable Burbles On-The-Fly! With a simple button combination sequence, you can enable these options without re-flashing the car!

A few other items were added or changed to improve user experience including:
- Free access for ALL users to reading ECU info or DTCs, clearing DTCs, reset ECU and to reset adaptation
- Logger no longer disables Bluetooth, could be used in conjunction with Dragy!
- In App user account registration
- Automatic feedback/support request added in App. Useful when connected car is not supported user can send more detailed information about their cars along with contact information to our support team
- Vmax (speed limiter) bug fix for certain models
- Loading screen will no longer block prompt for Custom Code update confirmation

Look out for Switchable Maps On-The-Fly along with support for newer ECUs soon!

Regards,
The MG Flasher Team
www.mgflasher.com

Last edited by Jarek@JRAuto; 05-22-2020 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2020, 09:28 AM   #27
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher - BMW B48 OTS Map Updates

New map updates for the B48 platform were recently released. For results please see attached Dragy times submitted from MG Flasher users! Here are the latest changes:
BMW B48 F series Stage 1 and Stage 2 v1.5 OTS maps
• Fixed power level limiter on some B48 252hp calibrations
• Lowered boost with improved control
• Improved load control
• Improved ignition timing

We’ll take this opportunity to also let you know about added support for logging in MG Flasher App with your social media accounts. You can use Google, Apple or Facebook to automatically log in. The email address used in your social media account will be part of your MG Flasher login credentials. This means you’ll see your purchase history if your social media account uses the same email address as you previously used to log into MG Flasher. Authorized Dealers and Beta Testers will have an additional status flag visible in the “User” page for better identification.

A handful of other hotfixes took place over the last weeks:
• Bugfix: Empty Stage selection page
• Bugfix: Proper text will be shown when user doesn't have any purchases to redeem
• Bugfix: Showing updates for Map Versions in the flashing page
• Bugfix: Purchases not visible for newly connected car
• Bugfix: Displaying DTC codes

More changes are incoming over the next few weeks. We successfully unlocked our B58 Aurix ECU last week and today a B48 Aurix ECU. Big thanks to our friends from A2 Performance for allowing us to test different ECU software/revisions! Working hard on releasing support for new G20 platform soon!

Stay safe out there,
The MG Flasher Team
www.MGFlasher.com
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2020, 09:34 AM   #28
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

Last edited by Jarek@JRAuto; 05-22-2020 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2020, 10:38 AM   #29
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher - BMW Tuning App - User Experience Update ver. 225

Tuning your BMW should not have to be difficult; we focus on MG Flasher user experience at every opportunity. To help those with slower internet connections, we reduced the size of our OTS maps files by over 98%; downloading a map update is very fast now. We have also improved the synchronization of user/car info by removing the extra loading on each MY CAR page entry. Speed of purchase redemption is much faster too with the added benefit of a separate page called SYNC CAR where you can sync your licenses and OTS maps from all your devices (Android, iOS). Dealers will find the online shop now shows licenses linked to customer vehicles. Finally, the way we show available maps for each stage has been placed on the new AVAILABLE STAGE VERSIONS page. Current version and release date are indicated on screen when you are choosing between 91oct/95ron and 93oct/98ron maps. Furthermore, you can expand specific items to read what was changed in each release. Together with a few other technical improvements the overall speed has increased across the entire app.

The MG Flasher Team
www.MGFlasher.com

Last edited by Jarek@JRAuto; 07-10-2020 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2020, 02:41 PM   #30
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher ENET Wi-Fi adapter for BMW F & G Series and Toyota Supra (J29)

Introducing MG Flasher's brand new ENET Wi-Fi adapter. Hassle free flashing with ENET Wi-Fi provides speeds 10x faster than K+DCAN and the convenience of wireless connectivity. Simply plug it into the OBDII port, connect to the new Wi-Fi hotspot on your mobile device and flash OTS map in just 20 seconds (first ECU unlock in 4 minutes)! You can also log your vehicle and read/clear DTC codes without additional finicky cables or USB adapters getting in your way. These adapters are also compatible with any other app that uses ENET connectivity.

Get it from Authorized Dealers or our shop: https://shop.mgflasher.com/enet-wifi-adapter

The MG Flasher Team
www.MGFlasher.com

Last edited by Jarek@JRAuto; 07-10-2020 at 03:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2020, 04:19 PM   #31
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher Beta Program for Newest BMW MG1 Bosch Aurix ECUs

MG Flasher is at the final stages of adding support for the newest MG1 Bosch ECUs with MCU TC29x (Aurix) found in Gen 2 (newest generations) B48/DME84T0 and B58/DME86T0 and we are offering beta software for interested participants. After thousands of flashes on our development car G20 M340i, we are finally opening the doors to the latest MG Flasher software. Next we will be adding Rolling Launch Control (Anti-lag) on the B48 and B58 platforms, which will be part of our unique custom code features (Switchable Maps, Max Cooling and Burbles On-The-Fly).

Beta program participants will receive a discount for all licenses used on supported Aurix ECUs and free access to our logger. At the time being, we are not offering our unique On-The-Fly options for Aurix ECUs, but they will be released shortly after. Launch software will include options like removal of OPF, cold start, catalytic converter and speed limiter; adjustability for burbles and target engine cooling temperature will also be available. Not all OTS maps will be available immediately, initial testers will receive custom map files tailored directly for their vehicles based on logs acquired with our logger. Interested parties who would like to join the beta program should contact us at info@mgflasher.com or message any of our social media pages. We are only taking applicants with eligible software and using a first come first serve system. We are looking forward to your feedback.

Please note, recently updated ECUs may have the latest software security that require manual unlock on the bench via select Authorized Dealers and tuners with bench tools. Best way to check is to connect via our app and contact us with your VIN.

The following vehicles may be supported (depending on software revision):
G20/G21/G28 - 318i/320i/330i/M340i
G29 - Z4 sDrive20i/sDrive30i/M40i
G07 - X7
G06 - X6
G05 - X5
G02 - X4 (New ECU revision)
G01 - X3 (New ECU revision)
G11/G12 - 730i/730Li & 740i/740Li
G14/G15/G16 - 840i/840i
G30/G31/G38 - 520i/530i/540i
G32 - 630i/640i
J29 - Toyota Supra
F40 - M135i

We would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible, our dealers; Artur and Tony from @a2performance, David from @performancecentre, Tony from @cpa.power, Anton from @bmw_chiptuning, Dmitry from @berkut.bmw, who have all worked hard to test the flashing process and search for bugs. We highly recommend @a2performance for custom tunes. Also, the many alpha testers who allowed us to develop software directly on their vehicles. And finally, the dedicated team of engineers who took precious time away from their families to spend countless late nights developing the app and maps to make a buttery smooth user experience and some fast cars.

If this was not enough for some of you, another sneak peek of what our team is working on; ANTILAG! Yes, that is right, Rolling Launch Control will be coming to MG Flasher. It would not be a true custom feature from MG Flasher if it did not have user adjustable features, so hold on to your seats for details on that! Supra AK-47 tunes are incoming!

The MG Flasher Team
www.MGFlasher.com

G20 M340i B58

G20 320i B48

Appreciate 0
      08-10-2020, 05:01 PM   #32
335Abuser
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarek@JRAuto View Post

What cars ran these times? Low 12 sec time on a B46/B48 seems very odd. We have a B46 F30 330i that I've extensively tested running a JB4 and catless downpipe. It runs 13.5@101 currently albeit in 90 degree heat here in SFL. Would be interesting to see if the flash would perform better 🤔
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50
      08-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #33
Dronamashina
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw 340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335Abuser View Post
What cars ran these times? Low 12 sec time on a B46/B48 seems very odd. We have a B46 F30 330i that I've extensively tested running a JB4 and catless downpipe. It runs 13.5@101 currently albeit in 90 degree heat here in SFL. Would be interesting to see if the flash would perform better 🤔
That’s my car) 320ix b48, st2 e50 tune and xhp st3 gearbox tune.
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50
      08-14-2020, 10:39 AM   #34
havenzhiv
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e

F30 330e?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2020, 11:10 AM   #35
jcdub
Lieutenant
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 330e M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by havenzhiv View Post
F30 330e?
I'm running stage 1 MG Flasher on my 330e
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2020, 08:43 PM   #36
havenzhiv
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdub View Post
I'm running stage 1 MG Flasher on my 330e
Any thoughts or review?
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2020, 10:54 PM   #37
jcdub
Lieutenant
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 330e M Sport

MG Flasher

Quote:
Any thoughts or review?
I was involved in the beta program and I'm now running the stable version. The power delivery is very linear, like oem. But it's night and day difference from stock. The sports dials are recalibrated to allow for the higher outputs. There plenty of power lower down and that continues all the way to the red line. Burbles are not working on my car at the moment. As the particular factory software on my 330e isn't that common and I believe only a selection of European 330e have it. But I'm assured they are working on it. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the US 330e and 530e from what I know. That includes all other cars B48 and B58. Everything else is functioning. MG flasher is comparable to BM3 in functionality. From the flashing process to the custom options its all quick and easy. I also believe they had flashing from the app available before BM3. So they are well a head of the game on ease of use. They will also provide custom maps if you want to change how the map behaves. Or you've added a mod and want to take full advantage of that mot by enhancing the map.
Overall I couldn't recommend MG Flasher highly enough.

Road surface wasn't great for traction

Last edited by jcdub; 08-24-2020 at 10:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 12:41 PM   #38
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

TCU 8HP Limiter Lifted for Beta Users on G20 M340i, Supra and more!

MG Flasher update v241

As you may recall from our last post, we announced the development of the TCU 8HP torque limiter removal on the G20 M340i and Supra and today it is being delivered for new generation B58/B48 Beta Users! Furthermore, there is no need to reflash the transmission control module! We provide a user interface that allows adjustability of the maximum torque value (up to 1000 Nm) giving the user full control over total engine output on both B48 and B58 vehicles. As an added bonus, if you choose to let your significant other or relative get their hands behind the wheel this will serve as a valet option where you can lower the total output to a value lesser than stock (minimum 250 Nm). After you update to the latest Custom Code v0.1 on your ECU (~4-minute flash), this change is then added to the calibration area of the ECU. Thereafter, it will be a quick flash of under 30-seconds (when using ENET)!

The internal torque limitation of the factory transmission software in the G20 M340i, Supra and other G series models is 550 Nm, anything past this torque value (which is normally seen on Stage 1 and up) will immediately trigger a TCU limiter that will activate a torque reduction module within your ECU to prevent you from making more power. There is no solution on the market to program the new generation 8HP51 transmission yet, so we decided to create own solution and provide our users with optimal engine tuning software. With only our engine ECU modification, we have been able to completely remove this limitation and can now offer software calibration on MG Flasher without the need for any transmission tuning (regarding main torque limitation). With this implementation there is no need to skew the torque/load calculation model maps within the ECU to keep the limiter from triggering therefore giving us an unaltered torque value that is true within the ECU and TCU. This allows for accurate calculations, smooth shifting and no software trickery. Obviously, there will always be benefits to tuning the transmission software however this solution can now provide people with newest 8HP the option for optimal engine tuning without the need to re-calibrate the transmission software.

Supported models:
G20/G21/G28 - 320i/330i/M340i
G07 - X7
G06 - X6
G05 - X5
G02 - X4 (New ECU revision)
G01 - X3 (New ECU revision)
G14/G15/G16 - 840i/840i
G32 - 630i/640i
J29/A90 - Toyota Supra

We are constantly working on providing users with the most advanced technology in ECU development and are always striving to serve you better. We take your feedback and input seriously and will always do our best to go above and beyond for you all. Follow us if you want to stay up to date on the latest and greatest projects in the works. We look forward to the Beta feedback and wish you all a great rest of the week!

Sincerely,
The MG Flasher Team
www.mgflasher.com

Note: App update is awaiting Apple and Google review, should be ready to download by the end of the day.
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50
      08-26-2020, 10:30 PM   #39
havenzhiv
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdub View Post
I was involved in the beta program and I'm now running the stable version. The power delivery is very linear, like oem. But it's night and day difference from stock. The sports dials are recalibrated to allow for the higher outputs. There plenty of power lower down and that continues all the way to the red line. Burbles are not working on my car at the moment. As the particular factory software on my 330e isn't that common and I believe only a selection of European 330e have it. But I'm assured they are working on it. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the US 330e and 530e from what I know. That includes all other cars B48 and B58. Everything else is functioning. MG flasher is comparable to BM3 in functionality. From the flashing process to the custom options its all quick and easy. I also believe they had flashing from the app available before BM3. So they are well a head of the game on ease of use. They will also provide custom maps if you want to change how the map behaves. Or you've added a mod and want to take full advantage of that mot by enhancing the map.
Overall I couldn't recommend MG Flasher highly enough.

Road surface wasn't great for traction
Thanks...Can't wait for stable version to be released to the public
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 10:40 PM   #40
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarek@JRAuto View Post
MG Flasher update v241

Can the TCU be tuned even without running your ECU software? Or do the two go hand in hand? I'm running a JB4 on my G20 330i and was wondering if a TCU tune will help work in conjunction for a better experience.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 01:22 AM   #41
havenzhiv
Rep

is beta for 330e still open or it's full already?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 07:20 PM   #42
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Can the TCU be tuned even without running your ECU software? Or do the two go hand in hand? I'm running a JB4 on my G20 330i and was wondering if a TCU tune will help work in conjunction for a better experience.
We do not tune the TCU, we provide an ECU solution that bypasses the TCU torque limiter, this translates to smoother shifting and better control over internal parameters that affect overall performance. We recommend using MG Flasher as a standalone solution without JB4.

Quote:
is beta for 330e still open or it's full already?
We have support for 330e! Since there are a few different revisions of these ECUs, please connect to our free app and check support. This will verify OTS maps are ready for your car.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 07:39 PM   #43
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher Support for BMW Gen 2 B48 & B58

MG Flasher is proud to announce official support for the Gen 2 B48 and B58 platform. These vehicles use the newest MG1 Bosch ECUs (DME84T0 & DME86T0) with MCU TC29x (AURIX). After many of flashes on our development car G20 M340i and over a hundred beta users, we are finally opening the doors to the latest MG Flasher software.

A Flashing License provides access to our unique adjustable TCU torque limiter available only on these ECUs for B48 and B58 models. With our Custom Code implementation there is no need to skew the torque/load calculation model maps within the ECU to keep the limiter from triggering therefore giving us an unaltered torque value that is true within the ECU and TCU. This allows for accurate calculations, smooth shifting and no software trickery. On-The-Fly options for Aurix ECUs are under development. Stage 1 and 2 OTS maps will include options like removal of OPF, cold start, catalytic converter and speed limiter; adjustability for burbles and target engine cooling temperature is also available.

Please note, ECUs with software updates from 11/2019 and later may have OBD flashing security that require removal of the ECU to unlock via select Authorized Dealers or Tuners with specialized bench tools. Interested Dealers should contact us for exclusive access to a customized version of Magic Motorsport’s FLEX tool. We have also enabled 3rd party unlock support on these ECUs to help transition to MG Flasher. Furthermore, updates from 7/2020 may fully lock the ECU; there are no tools available on the market to unlock ECUs with this new update. Best way to check your ECUs security level is to connect via our free app.

The following vehicles are supported:
G20/G21/G28 - 318i/320i/330i/M340i
G07 - X7
G06 - X6
G05 - X5
G02 - X4
G01 - X3
G14/G15/G16 - 840i/840i
G32 - 630i/640i
A90 (J29) - Toyota Supra
F40 - M135i
If your vehicle is not listed here, please connect our free app and press “Check Support” to check if OTS maps are readily available for your specific ECU revision. We may be able to prepare them for you if not yet available.

We have prepared OTS maps for both B48 and B58 vehicles with excellent results. Our goal was to increase the performance and focus on creating safe and reliable calibrations that retain factory functions and safety features. From our many tests, our B58 OTS maps have modest gains; up to an additional 109 hp & 180 Nm (133 lb-ft) on stage 2 from stock! On 184 hp model B48 vehicles our stage 2 maps increase stock output by up to a whopping 156 hp & 201 Nm (148 lb-ft)! All attached dynos are measured in bhp except for the DynoJet B48 which is measured in whp.

B58 Gen 2
Stock: 382 hp & 500 Nm (369 lb-ft)
Stage 1: Up to 450 hp & 636 Nm (469 lb-ft)
Stage 2: Up to 495 hp & 680 Nm (502 lb-ft)

B48 Gen 2 184hp model
Stock: 184 hp & 270 Nm (199 lb-ft)
Stage 1: Up to 310 hp & 430 Nm (317 lb-ft)
Stage 2: Up to 340 hp & 470 Nm (347 lb-ft)

The new MG Cloud Log Viewer is available online and it is integrated with our professional logger built into the MG Flasher App. Tuner’s may customize which RAM addresses to log in order to get direct access to the ECU’s internal calculations. Users may upload logs directly to their cloud account after linking their API key with a new MG Cloud user account. We’re working on joining accounts together for ease of use. Have a look at the example logs Stage1 M340i G20 on our new MG Cloud Log Viewer: logs.mgflasher.com.

Now that we have official support for these vehicles, our next steps are to create custom code including switchable maps, burbles, max cooling, and antilag. The goal is to enable in app adjustable custom code ON THE FLY, where flashing will NOT be required to change settings!

We would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible. Thank you to our dealers who have all worked hard to test the flashing process and search for bugs. The many beta testers who allowed us to develop software directly on their vehicles and spend countless hours driving and logging. Finally, thank you to the huge fan base that has grown over the last few years, you motivate us to continue making MG Flasher better than ever!

We are looking forward to your feedback.
The MG Flasher Team
www.MGFlasher.com

Photo credit: @edotuning
Appreciate 2
      11-20-2020, 04:56 PM   #44
Jarek@JRAuto
Canada
Rep

MG Flasher Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2 Week Sale

We are offering 15% off all MG Flasher Licenses and our official ENET Adapter!
Available through our dealer network and at shop.mgflasher.com

Offer is valid from November 20th until December 3rd, 2020

Also, checkout the new list of supported Gen 2 B48 and B58 vehicles at www.mgflasher.com
Appreciate 0