F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > *Feeler* LCI 2017 330i xDrive Wagon Sport-Line, Glacier 35K MLS
Studio RSR

06-22-2020, 06:22 PM   #1
ProjektAutoScott
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

*Feeler* LCI 2017 330i xDrive Wagon Sport-Line, Glacier 35K MLS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Normally wouldn't post anything for sale here, but this isn't one of my normal units. I bought this lil guy from BMW San Fran on a whim. It was going to replace my daily, but I've now decided to keep my personal 340i past it's warranty (fingers crossed there, I love it too much and it's been good to me).

Maybe someone out there is like me, and will be looking for this spec like I was

It's pretty bare-bones, but it has the good stuff that I care about. LCI, LED headlights, comfort access, heated sport seats, pano roof, driving assistance pkg, and premium pkg. The meh: standard HiFi (with carplay at least), and the most controversial point: black Sensatec. I've never had an issue with the vinyl, but I know some people are picky about that. It's a one owner CA car (I don't title anything in my name, perks of having a dealer's license), It's got warranty until may of next year, and it's a just a real clean car. The only plan I have for it is to replace the wheels with a rash-free set

It's Glacier Silver, no eye-sores, no corrosion, looks great, smells right, drives right, clean title of course, and no accidents reported, nor airbags, or structural. CarFax shows damage/repair to driver-side rear. Paint and panels look perfect to me if they were repaired, and I'll gladly send some close-ups if that is concerning to you. It'll stay parked in my garage at home until it sells, because it's hotter than hell out here.

Anyway, if anyone has interest in this wagon, lmk. I know I had a hard time finding one, so I figured this is the right crowd.

Price is somewhere around $25,500

Thanks for reading, please remove if this post is not allowed. I don't want to offend anybody, or violate guidelines.

Last edited by ProjektAutoScott; 06-22-2020 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: clarity
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 07:24 PM   #2
shivty
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

I will never understand why people post a car for sale and include no pictures. Mind blowing
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2020, 01:55 PM   #3
ProjektAutoScott
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivty View Post
I will never understand why people post a car for sale and include no pictures. Mind blowing
Notice how I said this is a feeler and I haven't had a chance to photograph the car officially. I've provided iPhone shots to anyone who wants them for now. If you aren't interested, you have no need to reply to me.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2020, 08:29 PM   #4
shivty
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

who gives a fuck if its a feeler. we have no idea what it looks like. Take 5 minutes and put random photos up. jesus christ some people...
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 04:55 PM   #5
ProjektAutoScott
Private First Class
Rep

Take a breather man. It sold in two days btw... thanks for all the positive feedback from the peanut gallery.
Appreciate 0