F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > M140i for sale £15,895 ono
proTUNING Freaks

04-12-2024, 11:49 AM   #1
Rajaman
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

M140i for sale £15,895 ono

My stunning M140i is for sale. It's a 2016 66 Reg 5 door, 58k, ZF8 Auto box and benefits from full comprehensive service history, all recorded on the BMW online portal and the iDrive. It had a major service on 04/04/24, where the plugs were changed along with all filters etc. It's in superb condition inside and out, all panel gaps are straight and even, it's never had any paint or accident repairs and is finance free and HPI clear. The car has a BMW comprehensive extended warranty which covers everything and is transferrable should the new owner wish to keep it up. It's mechanically standard, never been remapped or modified and drives like brand new with no faults whatsoever. The spec is excellent, it has all of the must have extras including Electric Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Parking Sensors, Apple CarPlay, Harman Kardon, Wide screen Pro Navigation, Wireless charging, Wifi Hotspot, Extended Bluetooth, M Performance Exhaust which sounds glorious, Gloss Black Trim, Privacy Glass. I'm having new rear brakes fitted and will be putting it in for a new MOT prior to sale as it's up at the end of the month. It's got an unmarked as new set of staggered Bola B1 18" alloys with matching Michelin Pilot Sports all round in the correct offset to fill the arches without needing spacers. I've also got a set of JR11 alloys, which can be sold with the car should you want them. The car is owned by me and registered to me at my home address where viewings will take place. I work for Land Rover as an off road driving instructor so am based in Birmingham during the week and Luton Hoo on the weekends, car can be viewes in either location. I'm spending close to a thousand pounds this month getting it ready for sale (full service, new rear brakes, mot, wheel refurb etc). 2 Keys. New rear brakes fitted today 12/04/24 and booked in for an MOT tomorrow. Any professional inspection welcome. Sensible offers close to the asking price will be entertained.

Last edited by Rajaman; 04-12-2024 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 1
      04-12-2024, 12:47 PM   #2
danb1979
Idiotic lifter of heavy stones...
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 325D M Sport touring

Looks lovely; they're superb cars. GLWTS...

Just to point out (trying not to be a pedant)

" It's mechanically standard, never been remapped or modified and drives like brand new with no faults whatsoever"

You've got aftermarket wheels on; they're a mod