F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > F36 E-SYS Coding questions + Launch control
Extreme Powerhouse

02-21-2020, 10:53 AM   #1
veki_cro
Rep
Drives: F36 Bmw 420d

F36 E-SYS Coding questions + Launch control

Dear Experts ,

I have few question, i tried to search on forum, youtube etc.. and I can't find for F36 only for F30 or other models.

I get ENET and E-SYS before 2 days and I generated FSC sucesffuly and updated last MAP till now.

I want to get some other MODs on my F36 Sport.

I tried to Launch Control on my car but I can't do it, i followed few steps with DSC OFF only in SPORT+ , any comibination with DSC but when I do all steps and press brake + gas till kickdown it just try to go forward and only brake stoping him I can't get LC flag, so I wanted to check is LC active on my car with ESYS and do some other changes.

I look for CHEAT SHEET for F36 but I didint find it only for F30 I found and in few tutorials for F30 and other cars codes was different so I am scared to do something before I check on this forum.

I want to do with ESYS next things...

1) BMW M Perfomance LOGO
2) BMW M Animation on Display
3) Check is Launch Control active and if not how to active launch control (I have F36 I have Automatic transmition with SPORT transmition - on display write S1 when i put transmition to left, I have SPORT and SPORT+ mode on button - but I can't do LC I tried everything)
4) Auto STOP GO - I don't want to turn off I want to remeber last settings if is ON to stay on after turning off car if was OFF then to stay OFF - is this possible ?
5) I want to see Temperature of Tyres where is presure

Thanx in advance for help.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 03:08 PM   #2
atzebmw
Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

The codings for F30 and F36 are 99% the same.

For Launch Control the engine must be warm or you should be driven 10km.

1) Kombi --> BMW_LOGO ---> m_performance
2) HU_NBT --> STARTUP_EMBLEM ---> variant_01
3)Should be activated with Sport Automatic , Check EGS ---> LC --> aktiv
4)FEM --> TCM_MSA_MEMORY ---> aktiv
5)HU_NBT --> RDC_DRUCK_TEMP ---> druck_und_temperatur
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 08:08 PM   #3
veki_cro
Rep
Drives: F36 Bmw 420d

I just got e-mail from BMW service about Launch Control.

They told me that I don't have 2TB Transmittion and to I can't perform LC.

I am confused now , because I have ECO, CONFORT, SPORT and SPORT+ mode , and I have Transmition Automatic 8 speed and when I put it on left it show me S1, S2, S3 ... and if I put up or down when its on left then show me M1, M2 ....

I thought this is 2TB transmition, so what are options now can I code something with ESYS to active Launch control or I will not have it ever on this car ?

Btw.. I don't have SHIFT paddles on Steering wheel but I have D mode and S1 and M1 mode and I have Sport+ mode where DCT is off.

Thanx
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #4
Steakpizza
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320i

You're in Sport +, and in S mode right? No other changes? Pressing the brake down alllllll the way? Seems weird. I think Bimmercode has a way to directly activate LC now I think. You should be able to do it though.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2020, 07:59 AM   #5
atzebmw
Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by veki_cro View Post
I just got e-mail from BMW service about Launch Control.

They told me that I don't have 2TB Transmittion and to I can't perform LC.

I am confused now , because I have ECO, CONFORT, SPORT and SPORT+ mode , and I have Transmition Automatic 8 speed and when I put it on left it show me S1, S2, S3 ... and if I put up or down when its on left then show me M1, M2 ....

I thought this is 2TB transmition, so what are options now can I code something with ESYS to active Launch control or I will not have it ever on this car ?

Btw.. I don't have SHIFT paddles on Steering wheel but I have D mode and S1 and M1 mode and I have Sport+ mode where DCT is off.

Thanx
Maybe the Pre-owner coded Sport+ to your car.
I think you should now code 2TB and then the Launch Control.

This was described quite well here
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1156467
Appreciate 0