F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 (335ih) with many aftermarket parts
Studio RSR

05-02-2023, 04:47 PM   #1
afranke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3

FS: 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 (335ih) with many aftermarket parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The time has long passed for me to get rid of this car, as it has been sitting in the same spot since shortly after COVID lockdowns started. It has a ton of nice aftermarket parts on it (I'll list as many as I can see/remember), but it sat for so long it doesn't run/drive.

At my first attempt to revive it about a year ago, after replacing the dead batteries, it would turn over and run for a second before conking out. Subsequent tries it would just crank endlessly. I tried draining the gas tank, lines, and pump as best I could, gave it some fresh gas, and it had the same behavior.

I just don't have time to try and troubleshoot/fix it, and I'd rather spend my money on other projects than getting this one back to life. So my loss is your gain. Here's the parts that I can remember putting on it so far:

M-sport bumpers/skirts
Seibon carbon hood
Stance SC1 20" wheels
Carbon M3 mirror caps
Wrapped in 3M 1080-S378 Satin Mystique Blue (aside from the sun damage on the roof, it still looks pretty decent when it's wet...)
Carbon ducktail trunk lid (with some damage)
Meisterschaft SUS GT cat-back (w/Optional AR Pipe missing exhaust tips. About $1600 new)
Wagner Tuning BMW F Chassis N55 Catless Downpipe (still have the original cat)
io2V3 O2 simulator
Wagner EVO 2 Competition Intercooler (black)
Evolution Racewerks charge pipes
CTS intake
Pure Stage 2 turbo with high flow inlet and DV upgrade (~$3000 new)
Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP
Fuel-It Bluetooth Flex-Fuel Analyzer
Fuel-it N55 F-Series DIY Port Injection Kit (partly installed...the hard part mostly)
EOSpeed BPM4 fuel pump control module
BC racing coilovers (~1200 new)
Mechunik strut brace
M3 brake conversion
P3 vent gauge
BM3 tune

66,380 miles

I'm sure there are others that I've forgotten over the years, and I'll add them as they come to me. I also have the original hood and wheels/tires to go along with it. Once dynoed at 455whp, I think it's in my post history.

Could be a great project to 'restore' and get running again with a little work, or could be a good part out project for someone who has the time and wants to make a bit of money selling parts.

If you give me $1k in cash or equivalent and get it out of my driveway (ideally without damaging anything else in it), I'll sign the clean and clear title right over to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any specific pictures.

View post on imgur.com

2013 ActiveHybrid 3 (335ih) • N55 PWG • Meisterschaft GT catback • Wagner tuning catless DP and Stage 2 Evo Comp Intercooler • ER chargepipes • CTS intake • io2V3 O2 simulator • Pure Stage 2 turbo with high-flow inlet and DV upgrade • Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP • JB4 ISO firmware • Fuel-It DIY PI Kit • bootmod3 •

Last edited by afranke; 08-28-2023 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2023, 09:54 AM   #2
afranke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3

$1k come and take it, got the title ready to sign over.
2013 ActiveHybrid 3 (335ih) • N55 PWG • Meisterschaft GT catback • Wagner tuning catless DP and Stage 2 Evo Comp Intercooler • ER chargepipes • CTS intake • io2V3 O2 simulator • Pure Stage 2 turbo with high-flow inlet and DV upgrade • Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP • JB4 ISO firmware • Fuel-It DIY PI Kit • bootmod3 •
Appreciate 0