F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2015 428i RWD 28k miles. Glacier silver/Coral red. Extremely clean!
proTUNING Freaks

07-21-2023, 04:54 PM   #1
Galip1993
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: dodge challenger srt 392

2015 428i RWD 28k miles. Glacier silver/Coral red. Extremely clean!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Item Interest
Now that I worked my way up the bmw ladder and recently got a new to me F82 M4, time has come to let go of my beloved f32.

Clean carfax. Sewickley bmw maintained, very well taken care of and extremely clean low milage car. Perfect daily commuter or weekend coupe you can enjoy. Never driven in the salty winters. Always garage kept. A few oem mods, if you even call them that, are rear 435i diffusor and exhaust (rear section only) and oem carbon mirror caps. Car has full front end PPF. Paint is 9.5-10 interior is 9.5/10. Laminated window sticker included.

Car has a lien on it at the moment. I have a few parts that my be included in the sale such as oem 437m wheels, Kw V1 coilovers, eventuri carbon fiber intake. Vsrf non-catted downpipe, dinan stage 1 tune box. These were never installed on my F32 but can be included in the sale for a price if you are interested.

I have most receipts of the oil changes done at sewickley and can be PPI’d there.

Pm me for more info!

Attached Images

Last edited by Galip1993; 10-29-2023 at 04:30 PM..
Appreciate 2
ssf55638.00
cfm56d7b5886.00
      10-12-2023, 12:35 AM   #2
Galip1993
Private First Class
Rep

Bumpp taking offers.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2023, 08:03 AM   #3
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Very nice car!! You might want to run the value. https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/ Be sure to look at the private party value.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

10-29-2023, 04:27 PM   #4
Galip1993
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
Very nice car!! You might want to run the value. https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/ Be sure to look at the private party value.
Those numbers are all over the place… it seems the market is pretty weird at the moment. Carvana gave me $21k. Probably going to give it to them tbh but don’t want to because it’s such a damn clean car. I’ll take any reasonable offer of course.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2023, 12:55 PM   #5
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galip1993 View Post
Those numbers are all over the place… it seems the market is pretty weird at the moment. Carvana gave me $21k. Probably going to give it to them tbh but don’t want to because it’s such a damn clean car. I’ll take any reasonable offer of course.
If that’s what you saw then you didn’t look at Edmund’s values that it gives you at the very end. Edmund’s gives you Dealer Retail values, Private Party values, and Trade In values and they are as close to right on the money as any valuations you will find online. They are much more accurate and realistic than KBB. If you ask a realistic private party value you won’t have to sell to Carvana.

edit: Taking Carvana’s offer might be a good idea. Here’s the private party value specific to Pittsburgh, but not including any additional value for your mods.
Attached Images

Last edited by tturedraider; 10-30-2023 at 01:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2023, 05:42 PM   #6
Galip1993
Private First Class
Rep

If that number of 19,000 and some change is the resale value of dealerships, someone is smoking some pipe lol. If that is a trade in number, that makes more sense to me. No dealership worth anything makes less than $5000 of profit per used car sold, unless they are massive like Carvana or Carmax. These big guys can ship any car anywhere in the United States for pennies on the dollar and sell them for the highest dollar amount in the region that is willing to pay the most for the specific car. The offer carvana and carmax gave my car proves to me that this car is worth in the vicinity of 24 to 26K. Oh and btw this was a one owner BMW CCA member car. Add that there too

Do you have an offer?? Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2023, 06:18 PM   #7
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galip1993 View Post
If that number of 19,000 and some change is the resale value of dealerships, someone is smoking some pipe lol. If that is a trade in number, that makes more sense to me. No dealership worth anything makes less than $5000 of profit per used car sold, unless they are massive like Carvana or Carmax. These big guys can ship any car anywhere in the United States for pennies on the dollar and sell them for the highest dollar amount in the region that is willing to pay the most for the specific car. The offer carvana and carmax gave my car proves to me that this car is worth in the vicinity of 24 to 26K. Oh and btw this was a one owner BMW CCA member car. Add that there too

Do you have an offer?? Thanks!!
Reading isn’t your strong suit is it? For sale coming up on four months and not sold, but go ahead and hold firm where you are.

11-01-2023, 08:20 PM   #8
Galip1993
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
Reading isn’t your strong suit is it? For sale coming up on four months and not sold, but go ahead and hold firm where you are.
My strong suit is I can keep this car and have a M4 and be in no rush to sell… Got multiple offers but still want to get top dollar. If it doesn’t sell it doesn’t sell and I’ll keep it as my daily . Somebody is salty... Btw I just saw your post about edmunds on here hahaha. You should get a life man… The whole edmunds thing, it’s kinda weird.

Btw you have a offer??
Appreciate 0