F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Do you guys this is good deal?
Studio RSR

01-10-2019, 03:34 PM   #1
Mr.Smithers
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 Z4, 07 328, 11 535

Do you guys this is good deal?

https://www.bmwofbloomfield.com/vehi...3B5C56EP541416

I am thinking about getting this car, Any insight into how reliable the engine is? Anyone have issue with the turbo?
It was a loaner so I'm worried about it being driven too hard.
Let me know realistically how much lower I can get the dealer.
2007 Monaco Blue w/blk int. 328xi coupe. Manual w/ navi and cold weather pkg. Logic 7 sound system. Perf. air intake. Perf. strut bar. M3 rep front bumper. CSL trunk. Alcantara steering wheel trim and shift boot. Alum. pedals. 19" Rohana RC10 wheels staggered.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
So,

I checked the car from BMW's database to look at the service history and unfortunately, I don't have good news on it. Most of the time the vehicle was 5000km late for its service, one time 9000km late! I also had a look at its repair history, the car had a lot of problems with it including fuel injectors leaking, noisy trim, changed side mirror due to creaking, engine runs rough both in idle and acceleration, rear right tire constantly losing pressure, catalytic converter permanent malfunction, drivetrain malfunction, engine stalling at red lights and etc that I cannot list.

I would definitely not just stand away from it but stand miles away from it.

Last edited by omera60; 01-10-2019 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 2
      01-10-2019, 04:20 PM   #3
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by omera60 View Post
So,

I checked the car from BMW's database to look at the service history and unfortunately, I don't have good news on it. Most of the time the vehicle was 5000km late for its service, one time 9000km late! I also had a look at its repair history, the car had a lot of problems with it including fuel injectors leaking, noisy trim, changed side mirror due to creaking, engine runs rough both in idle and acceleration, rear right tire constantly losing pressure, catalytic converter permanent malfunction, drivetrain malfunction, engine stalling at red lights and etc that I cannot list.

i agree with you to not by the car but to the bolded statment...

it seems that problem is idiots who don't know the auto start/stop is on...reset idrive...vehicle good.

lol, but seriously dont buy i loaner. I beat on them because I hate BMW dealerships.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2019, 09:01 AM   #4
Mr.Smithers
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 Z4, 07 328, 11 535

Wow, thats some excellent work you did there! Thanks for helping me out, I just dodged a bullet!

Quote:
So,

2007 Monaco Blue w/blk int. 328xi coupe. Manual w/ navi and cold weather pkg. Logic 7 sound system. Perf. air intake. Perf. strut bar. M3 rep front bumper. CSL trunk. Alcantara steering wheel trim and shift boot. Alum. pedals. 19" Rohana RC10 wheels staggered.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2019, 05:52 PM   #5
oznefu
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
So,

Can you link the database you used to check the service history? Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 01:40 AM   #6
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smithers View Post
Wow, thats some excellent work you did there! Thanks for helping me out, I just dodged a bullet!
Hey, no problem, glad I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oznefu View Post
Can you link the database you used to check the service history? Thank you.
Unfortunately no as it is BMW’s internal system that I have access to and it’s not open for public use. If you have something that you’d like to check I can look it up for you.
Appreciate 3