F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > BMW 435I 2014 Imperial Blue with sport Black and Red Int. Amazing Cond
Studio RSR

11-02-2019, 08:41 PM   #1
rmittim
Registered
Rep
Drives: 435I

Arrow BMW 435I 2014 Imperial Blue with sport Black and Red Int. Amazing Cond

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,200.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Moving out of the country, I am selling my BMW 2014 435I Imperial Blue exterior with black and red sport interior.

The car was customized and manufactured in Germany in 2014 by special order.

The car has been running very well and extremely well maintained. All services have been maintained by Sterling BMW and Fairfax BMW. All records and service schedule were kept and can be shown. With an enthusiasm for cars, I have really keep this car in the best shape possible with the best service and maintenance possible. I will be able to explain to you every single service that has been through the car and where it has been done with records.
Many extra services have been done recently on this car that will last for the rest of its lifetime such as brake fluid flush, coolant fluid flush, rear differential flush, oil gasket. Basically, all extra services have been done on this machine to ensure the machine is good for many years to come.

This is by far one of my favorite car and I have been really trying to keep it in the best shape. Packages and options that makes this car really stand out besides being 435 with V6 engine and 306 HP:
1. Imprerial Blue Metallic with Sport Black and Red interior with matching remote control color
2. BMW LA Wheel Star Spoke 407
3. Sport Automatic Transmission
4. Alarm System
5. Reversing Camera
6. Mirror Caps Black
7. Sports Seat
8. Park Distance Control
9. Rain Sensor
10. Adaptive LED Headlight
11. Suppl. 12V Sockets
12. Highbeam Assistant
13. Navigation System
14. Harman Kardon Surround Sound System
15. RealTime Traffic Information
16. Convenience Phone Expanded Smartphone
17. M Sports Suspension
18. Sport Line
19. Seat Adjuster Electric With Memory

Come with special military warranty until 120,000 miles for the fuel system sensor.

You are more than welcome to come and check out the machine. This is really a beast and a toy to own and enjoy at the same time. I should be able to tell you almost every history aspects of this car to ensure what you’re buying. I just can't stretch enough how much records I have for the car and I will show to you everything as well as giving all paperwork and records of maintenance.

When it comes to record, there have been 2 rear end incident to the rear bumpers, all repairs were done by BMW of Fairfax with full records of things that have been replaced and warranty. These were very small and minor rear bumper ended. All paperwork, pictures, and records of the incidents will be shown to you and everything will be transferred at purchase.

Kelly Blue Book value is $19,000-$20,000 for the same model at the worse condition. The car is in amazing mint condition with extremely care and maintenance!!!! This will hold great value in the future!!!

Buy with confidence!!!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0