F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2012 BMW 335i, RWD, FBO, 70k miles
proTUNING Freaks

11-27-2020, 05:04 PM   #1
ashiifi
f82_s55
Rep
Drives: F90, G80, F82, E92 M3

2012 BMW 335i, RWD, FBO, 70k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have my 2012 BMW 335i F30 RWD for sale. It has just over 71k miles and is in excellent condition. The car is very low mileage for the year peaking at 8,500 miles per year. I avoid driving in the winter/snow so the mileage will not go up significantly in the next month. The 335i of this era was the top of the line 3 series. This one has all the bells and whistles including iDrive, heated seats, heated steering wheel, Heads up display, Side view cameras, EDC, and much more. The title is clean and in hand. Car has two sets of keys. One of the keys have been upgraded to the newer G series key by Gatesinnovations. I also installed upgraded LCI tail lights to elevate the car even more. The spec of this car is actually pretty interesting. It seems that when bmw released this car, they didn't really know what options to give it. So this one has almost every option possible, even some odd ones like the rear sunshade, auto high beams, rear heated seats, and more. This is also the RWD model which means it is more efficient, more agile, and more reliable than the X-drive model. Also, RWD is just more fun!

The car is FBO and more. Currently I am running a stage 2 tune from MHD simply because it is getting colder. It can be flashed to stage 2+ very easily. I have VRSF Catless downpipes, Charge pipes, and the FMIC. I also have the AWE touring exhaust for the muffler section. For suspension, I have it lowered slightly on H&R super sport springs. I was originally going to go with a set of coilovers, but the car has EDC and it was easier to go with lowering springs and retain the EDC. Also running Rotiform LAS-R for rims. This is a style and function choice as the wheels and tires are wider than stock allowing for much more grip, and WAY better looks IMO. The rims and Tires were installed less than 1k miles ago. No curb rash at all, barely any wear. Brand new rims and tires with warranty on the tires from Discount Tire.

I do not need help selling. The car is AMAZING and I really mean that. I’ve put a lot of time and energy to get the car where it is now and it’s perfect, the price reflects this. The F3x chassis is just spectacular. I don't push the car much at all, but it is seriously quick. My only intention if I sell the car is to upgrade to the M3/M4. If it doesn't sell, no big deal the car is awesome as is and I will happily continue to drive it. The N55 inline-6 is buttery smooth and reliable especially when oil changes and maintenance are done regularly. I have two sets of wheels. A summer set (the black Rotiforms) which has new tires on it, as well as my winter/all season set which currently have all seasons mounted with winter tires set aside. Haven't had a chance to mount the winter tires to the rims but will do it if it gets colder and as soon as snow is common. The car will come with both sets of rims AND the winter tires unless negotiated otherwise.

As far as history goes. I purchased the car from a Pharmacist in Michigan, who purchased it from another Doctor who was the original owner that simply wanted a bigger car. So this car hasn't seen much in terms of miles or general abuse. It was always kept in a climate controlled garage. The car rides and handles like new, not a single complaint or anything wrong with the car mechanically. There are a few small spots on the passenger door that got some rock chips, you can see some touch up paint but that's as bad as it gets. Being a black car, you can barely notice it unless you are looking for it.

I have an Instagram page with tons of pictures for the car as well, check it out! There are also a few exhaust clips of the car if you would like to take a listen. It sounds amazing with just the right crackles and pops. @f30_n55

Options list: https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/wba3a9c53cfx59892

The car has also been recently been detailed, polished, and ceramic coated just last month.

Notable options:
Heads Up Display
Full pro nav - iDrive
Side view cameras as well as back up camera
Upgraded Sport Transmission option
Heated Steering wheel
Heated Front and rear seats
Rear sunshades
HID headlights
Automatic High beam assist
EDC Adaptive M Chassis

Mod list:

Performance:
VRSF Front Mount Intercooler
VRSF Catless Downpipe
VRSF Upgraded Charge Pipe
Resonator Delete - Ended up adding back a Vibrant resonator to help with cold start and drone
AWE Exhaust with 102mm Diamond black tips - Also have the stock exhaust
MHD Stage 2+ Can flash to any stage

Interior:
Steering Wheel with Red Ring
TLG style Rennline Phone Mount + wireless charger
Gatesinnovations G series Key upgrade

Cosmetic Mods:
M sport front and rear Bumpers + Side skirts
Performance Rear Diffuser
Gatesinnovations Carbon Fiber High Kick Spoiler
Gatesinnovations Carbon Fiber Varis style Lip
Tint all around
LCI Taillights - Also have the stock taillights

Wheels/tires/suspension:
H&R Super Sport Springs
Rotiform LAS-R Wheels (included for right price)
19x8.5et35 front
19x10et40 rear
Achilles ATR Sport 2 (2) - 235/35/19
Achilles ATR Sport 2 (2) - 265/30/19
TPMS Sensors
Alignment done

Maintenance Done:
Oil change (5w40) - 65k June 2020
Oil change (5w40) - 68k Sep 2020
In cabin air filter - July 2020
Air filter K&N - July 2020
Spark Plugs - 68k Sep 2020

VIN: WBA3A9C53CFX59892

I haven't listed the prices for the modifications above, but if you know anything about these, you will know how much the upgrades cost.

Reach out with any questions, I'm happy to answer them. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.
I have many more pictures so let me know if there is anything you want to see.

CL listing: https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/c...256980541.html

Attached Images

Last edited by ashiifi; 01-04-2021 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Price drop. Still for sale.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2021, 02:35 PM   #2
ashiifi
f82_s55
Rep

Still for sale, have a few potential buyers pending into 2021, but still open for sale. Text me at: (630) 318-3302
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2021, 01:52 PM   #3
aps
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

if you don't mind, can you PM me how much you ended up getting? have a similar '13 335i that i'm contemplating putting up for sale.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2021, 07:09 PM   #4
ashiifi
f82_s55
Rep

For sure man, PM'd. GLWS aps !
Appreciate 1
aps335.50