F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > WOW! What a fun day at Bimmerfest 2015
Studio RSR

05-26-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
I///M_FAN
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 Convertible

WOW! What a fun day at Bimmerfest 2015

I cannot believe this was the first time I made it to Bimmerfest. The excitement built up as we were arriving and we started seeing all the BMW trying to get into the event. At one point there were 4 M4s next to us. Such an adrenaline rush for all of us! A funny thing happened as we were about to enter the premises. Everyone was entering in a single line. As I pulled in I saw that there was another lane to the right of everyone but the line of cars appeared endless and surely there had to be a reason why everyone was going single-file. Right? Or not!? Well, yes - I could not resist going into the empty right lane and guess what? The lane was empty for about 80 percent of the way from the outside entrance to the parking lot. It did fill up right after me

When we caught up to the line about 80 percent into the property it was so much fun seeing all the cars in the two lanes. I could not resist putting down the top on my beast and taking some pictures. There is something super fun about an endless row of roaring bimmers!

The event itself was super fun as well. The parking lot was full of all types of BMWs. I think the lot was even more fun to walk around in as the actual show area. People had brought out their tents and chairs and were just chilling by their cars. I did not know we had that option. The official display place was nice too. Lots of tuned up great looking cars. Definitely needed all day to visit all the booths and chat up with the occasional random passerby.

The food selection included 13 food trucks but the lines were way too long. We got hungry by 2 pm and figured it would take us less time to drive back home than to stand in line. For future reference I recommend taking some snacks or sending someone to stand in line early on. All in all this was a fun experience. Definitely worth EVERY BMW fan's time! I highly recommend that you guys and gals all go next year. Hope you enjoy these pictures!

Thanks.

Regards,
Hovanes Margarian
Car enthusiast/Car attorney
Attached Images

Appreciate 0