F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > A windshield question
proTUNING Freaks

11-12-2020, 03:24 AM   #1
GOLDENDUSt86
Private
Egypt
Rep
Drives: f30 320i 2016

A windshield question

Hi
I'm baffled by some of the option Shortcuts used in the windshield in realoem , I'm considering changing my windshield at the dealership , I don't have HUD or rain sensor so I'm considering upgrading it for future upgrades ..

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_8484

S302A Alarm system ,, that's understandable

S521A Rain sensor ,, that's understandable

S5AGA Lane change warning ,, that's understandable, but do I need to change / install a new hardware for that ? And what's the part no. for it? I suspect some kind of a camera

S8THA Road sign detection ,, does that comes with the lane change warning ? Or that's a stand alone sys?

S5ADA Lane departure warning , how does this differ from the lane change warning above ??

S5ASA Driving Assistant ,, what does this mean ?

S610A Head-up display ,, that's understandable

S534A Automatic air conditioning ,, that's understandable , although I can't understand why does it have anything to do with a windshield 🤷🏻

L8AAA National version China ,, what's that ???

S5ACA High-beam assistant ,, that's understandable

S430A Interior/outside mirror with auto dip ,, how is that different from the below one ??

S431A Interior mirror with automatic-dip ,, how is that different from the above one ??

S420A Sun protection glazing , is that like a UV blocking glazing embedded inside the glass ??

S3APA Windscreen with grey wedge ,, that's understandable

I'll be thankful for any explanations
Appreciate 0