F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > N55 Idle shudder / shake. HPFP, LPFP? Injector?
Studio RSR

10-15-2021, 09:45 PM   #23
zole2112
Modder of everything I own
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthompson View Post
Hey everyone I am having the same issue as the author stated I was just curious if anyone had the write up for upgrading the LPFP by STUCK? My car recently had HPFP replaced with papers and the previous owner said he just replaced plugs and coils. Thanks or if the original author naCAnItihS has the write up that he could share?
Yeah it's really easy, I've done mine several times
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2021, 07:36 AM   #24
Randy Johnson
M340i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naCAnItihS View Post
Update 4/13/20

The LPFP was acting up and causing inconsistent fuel pressure causing an occasional dip in pressure for the HPFP due to low fuel volume. Replaced the LPFP with a Walbro 450 using the DIY method from STUCK. And it runs so much better now.

-JD
I am tuned with BM3 stage 2 93 and have all boltons. If I am in sport or sport plus and run hard through the gears I get a slight hesitation feeling. It kinda feels like the motor is either missing a little like it is not getting enough fuel or maybe I am getting detonation. It kind of gurgles too. This is not that bad and is really pretty mild. Doesn't seem to affect performance. Car runs like a bat out of hell! Can you tell me if this is what you were feeling?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2021, 11:32 AM   #25
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Johnson View Post
I am tuned with BM3 stage 2 93 and have all boltons. If I am in sport or sport plus and run hard through the gears I get a slight hesitation feeling. It kinda feels like the motor is either missing a little like it is not getting enough fuel or maybe I am getting detonation. It kind of gurgles too. This is not that bad and is really pretty mild. Doesn't seem to affect performance. Car runs like a bat out of hell! Can you tell me if this is what you were feeling?
Datalogs? Scan for codes?
Appreciate 0