F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2013 335i xDrive Sedan
Extreme Powerhouse

11-12-2020, 10:00 AM   #1
Xeno4
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i x-Drive

2013 335i xDrive Sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Year: 2013
Model: 335i xDrive
Color: Melbourne red metallic
Mileage: 102K miles (and counting, it's a daily driver)
VIN: WBA3B9C58DF586272
Title Status: In-hand, no loans
Price: $14,900

Packages: Sportline, Technology Package (HUD), Premium Package, Driving Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Driving Assistance Plus Package (Does not include radar cruise control)

Modifications:
-MPPK Installed by Southpoint BMW
-MPE Installed by Southpoint BMW
-Evolution Racewerks Charge Pipes (Installed by Southpoint BMW)
-Black front grill and whiskers
-Suntek PPF on full front (front bumper, full hood, full fenders)
-NC Legal tint all around
-Vinyl CF wrapped interior trim (originally gloss black)
-Upgraded to the LCI LED Foglights (with coding)
-Minor coding changes (Euro brake lights, window roll down timer, etc...)
-Hardwired 2CH Blackvue dashcam (included, too much work to remove)

I am the second owner of this car after purchasing it as a CPO from Southpoint (then Performance) BMW in Durham, NC about 5 years ago. The car has been excellently maintained and is in great condition considering the mileage, thanks in part to the full front PPF I immediately installed upon purchase.

This car does have a "minor accident" on its Carfax report (attached) that occurred in 2016, shortly after I purchased the car. The vehicle experienced a front end collision when a driver turned left in front of me (I have dash cam footage and plenty of photos of the repair). It was repaired at Caliber Collision in North Raleigh and took 2 months for them to get everything back to my specifications (paint, re-application of PPF, replacement of all damaged components with OEM, no refinished components or non-OEM parts). As part of the repairs, the front bumper, hood, and driver's side front fender were replaced.

Since then, the car has been my daily driver and has had no major issues. I keep full maintenance records (of all shop work and DIY work such as tire rotations and oil changes) which will be supplied with the car. It has had regular oil changes and I had both differentials flushed at 60K miles. Earlier this year before my CPO ran out, I had Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh perform a full PPI on the car and had BMW repair all items they found under warranty (replaced thrust rod bushing, replaced valve cover, replaced both front lower control arm bushings) and paid out of pocket for all remaining repairs (new serpentine belt, new battery, new radiator hose, 4-wheel alignment). PPI sheet and repair documentation available upon request.

The car is located in Durham, NC and is currently my daily, but will soon be replaced as I have a new car on order due to arrive sometime in December. I'm looking to move this after the new vehicle arrives and gets its PPF done, but am open to moving it sooner if need be. I've posted some photos here and linked to a much more extensive imgur album. As expected with a >100K mile car, the clear bra is no longer perfect and has some water spotting visible up close, and the paint is not in perfect condition, but is in what I believe is excellent condition for the mileage. The interior is also in excellent shape; the driver's seat bolster isn't significantly worn as I'm always careful to avoid it when entering/exiting the vehicle.

Looking to do a local sale and hoping to pass this along to another enthusiast who will appreciate the work put into maintaining the car. Happy to answer any additional questions folks have. Full photo album here:

HTML Code:
https://imgur.com/gallery/5UoQSn2
View post on imgur.com

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2013 BMW 335XI_ WBA3B9C58DF586272.PDF (485.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf OilReports.pdf (194.8 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by Xeno4; 11-19-2020 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: Added oil reports
Appreciate 0