F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Chassis setup for big turbo/ higher power cars?
ARMA SPEED

03-07-2024, 08:45 PM   #1
B58 _gran_coupe_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F36 440i Odin Tuned DAW turbo

Chassis setup for big turbo/ higher power cars?

Since my flowmax 2.5+ was installed and tuned the shortcomings of the f3X chassis are very magnified.

My car is 54k miles so I imagine bushes aren't going to be shot yet.

The car squishes and flexes and seems to load before the power gets to the ground. Doesn't feel as connected to the engine and road as it did before.

What are you all running in terms of chassis and how have you found the upgrades to perform?

I'm on b4 shocks which are brand new and h&r sport springs, differential bushing is polyflex and I have the subrame bushings yellow polyflex front and rear ready to fit along with monoball upper control arms.

Since installing the differential bushing insert it seems to have less preload or slop as it did before. It sort of wants to jolt you forward.

I really think buying coilovers will be inevitable but interested to hear your journey after going big turbo.
Appreciate 0