F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > E-Sys Launcher & Tokenmaster
proTUNING Freaks

Yesterday, 08:19 AM   #529
Steved
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CSL, AMG ML63, B7 RS4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
Hi Shawn, I have sent you a PM request for the E-sys file links and would appreciate a reply when time allows.

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:47 AM   #530
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsk1610 View Post
Thanks Shawn. Looks like the psdzata set I currently have is the same as the one you sent me.
I have no idea why it hangs when activating FA. Does it do it only when using E-Sys Launcher or also using only E-Sys direct without E-Sys Launcher?

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:49 AM   #531
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris177 View Post
I downloaded as described and on my 2020 g20 I do not have the files to enable the driving assistance. They come up with no search records. I do have driving assistance pro confirmed. Do I need to use the newer version 3.33? I have a build date of 3/19. I followed the request to donate with no response. Thanks
What files to enable Driving Assistance? What specifically is it you need that you do not have?

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:50 AM   #532
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steved View Post
Hi Shawn, I have sent you a PM request for the E-sys file links and would appreciate a reply when time allows.

Thanks,
I replied to your same PM.

Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:59 AM   #533
hsk1610
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I have no idea why it hangs when activating FA. Does it do it only when using E-Sys Launcher or also using only E-Sys direct without E-Sys Launcher?
I'll try it with E-Sys direct. Didn't think of trying that. Was just using the launcher.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #534
Chris177
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive

I am trying to enable the driving assistance which changes the screen layout and will change lanes on its own and will show the cars and trucks in the cluster display. the file i am trying to find in the search bar is CB_FZG_UMGEBUNG_FAS but the program does not find it in the search bar. it does have driver assistance pro. Do i need cheat codes for this? I have not downloaded any of them and dont know where to find them for a 20 m340i. Thanks for all your help.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:13 AM   #535
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I am trying to enable the driving assistance which changes the screen layout and will change lanes on its own and will show the cars and trucks in the cluster display. the file i am trying to find in the search bar is CB_FZG_UMGEBUNG_FAS but the program does not find it in the search bar. it does have driver assistance pro. Do i need cheat codes for this? I have not downloaded any of them and dont know where to find them for a 20 m340i. Thanks for all your help.
Ok, CB_FZG_UMGEBUNG_FAS is FDL Code name, not a file.

Why it is missing, I don't know. Maybe your DKOMBI firmware actually does to have this FDL Code, or your CAFD Mapping by E-Sys Launcher or E-SysX is simply not mapping it.

Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:26 AM   #536
Chris177
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive

but the version of the programs i am using will work for my vehicle is that correct?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:26 AM   #537
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
but the version of the programs i am using will work for my vehicle is that correct?
For Coding, yes. If you want CAFD Injection or Flashing, then you would need newer E-Sys 3.3x.

Appreciate 0