F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > Westfalia Detachable Hitch F30 / F31
Studio RSR

07-21-2021, 10:03 AM   #1
Variante Alta
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5d M Sport Metallic Whit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For Sale: Westfalia trailer hitch for F30 / F31. This is the euro OEM tow bar from BMW and works great. I have sold my F31 so this has to go. Local sale strongly preferred - shipping will be expensive (but I'm willing at your cost). Everything works as new - the ball is a 2" equivalent and the wiring harness works with regular or LED lights (both car and trailer sides). There are two working keys as well.

I previously had an Execuhitch / Hiddenhitch set up on my F07 and I found the mechanism for attaching and detaching on the Westfalia is far more resilient and far less prone to seizing. This is because the mechanism on the Westfalia is part of the detachable part so it stays clean year round in your trunk while not being used while the Hidden Hitch mechanism remains under the car as a permanent installation. My Execuhitch became unusable after a couple years despite keeping it clean and lubricated. Not bashing the other guys' hitch, just relaying my own personal observations at having used both set ups. Westfalia are hard to buy in the US / Canada and are about $1,200 last time I saw one. Asking $500 USD or best reasonable offer. Thanks.

Attached Images

Appreciate 1