F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > F30 Custom Carbon Fiber Nappa Leather M Sport Heated Steering Wheel
Studio RSR

01-07-2022, 10:16 PM   #1
Camptown
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i Xdrive

F30 Custom Carbon Fiber Nappa Leather M Sport Heated Steering Wheel

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Custom Made in Europe with BMW Parts, the is NOT a Chinese made wheel. Only the finest materials were used. I am selling it for 50% of what I spent on the entire set up, which includes the steering wheel, LEATHER air bag cover, wheel bezel trim, NO PADDLES, this was a manual transmission car. This came out of my 2018 340i xdrive F30.

Folks spend $1,000's on different modifications and personalization for their cars, that can only be used in certain situations. This mod, you touch and feel every time you drive the car. It was my favorite upgrade to my car, which I recently sold.

HEATED Steering wheel function WORKS as designed, and heats the leather portion of the wheel. It was not easy finding a vendor that could accommodate the desire to retain the heating function.

Lane Departure Vibration feature works as designed.

All buttons and controls on the wheel work as designed.

Semi Flat Top
Flat Bottom
Carbon Fiber Top & Bottom
Ebony Perforated Nappa Leather Sides
Ebony Nappa Leather Air Bag Cover, US Spec air bag
M Performance Colored Center Stripe
M Performance Tri Colored Stitching
Carbon Fiber & Red Trim Bezel with M Performance Logo
Thickness of the wheel is slightly thicker than stock

I will not separate the air bag or bezel from the wheel, it is being sold as a package deal.

No production delays from supply chain, blah, blah, blah, packaged and ready to ship. Comes from a non smoker vehicle and it is in as new condition.

Half the price of new, when you add up all of the components and no waiting. For details on the manufacture, check out Carboroyale1 on eBay and see what they produce.

$1,100 shipped in the USA
PayPal or Venmo accepted

Attached Images

Last edited by Camptown; 02-04-2022 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2022, 07:47 AM   #2
freespirit
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f30 2016 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camptown View Post
Custom Made in Europe with BMW Parts, the is NOT a Chinese made wheel. Only the finest materials were used. I am selling it for 50% of what I spent on the entire set up, which includes the steering wheel, LEATHER air bag cover, wheel bezel trim, NO PADDLES, this was a manual transmission car. This came out of my 2018 340i xdrive F30.

Folks spend $1,000's on different modifications and personalization for their cars, that can only be used in certain situations. This mod, you touch and feel every time you drive the car. It was my favorite upgrade to my car, which I recently sold.

HEATED Steering wheel function WORKS as designed, and heats the leather portion of the wheel. It was not easy finding a vendor that could accommodate the desire to retain the heating function.

Semi Flat Top
Flat Bottom

I will not separate the air bag or bezel from the wheel, it is being sold as a package deal.

No production delays from supply chain, blah, blah, blah, packaged and ready to ship. Comes from a non smoker vehicle and it is in as new condition.

Half the price of new, when you add up all of the components and no waiting. For details on the manufacture, check out Carboroyale1 on eBay and see what they produce.

$1,800 shipped in the USA
PayPal or Venmo accepted
Ship to Toronto?

Retrofits: NBT evo ID6, 6wb cluster, heated steering wheel, HUD, Kafas2 with LDW, SLI, HBA, FCW and pedestrian warning, LCW, Surround View, Parking Assist and ACC with Stop
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2022, 08:03 AM   #3
Camptown
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camptown View Post

Semi Flat Top
Flat Bottom

$1,800 shipped in the USA
PayPal or Venmo accepted
Ship to Toronto?
Sure but I am not certain of the cost and we could split the shipping depending on the cost. Send me your address and I will get a cost. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 09:14 PM   #4
Camptown
Private
United_States
Rep

BUMP

With a price drop too. Its packed and ready to ship!!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2022, 04:17 PM   #5
Camptown
Private
United_States
Rep

BUMP
Appreciate 0