F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > VRSF Chargepipe Issues
Studio RSR

09-21-2018, 08:17 AM   #45
Rokoz
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelified View Post
I can completely agree with that, but still keeping them on my RADAR just in case they come around (largely due to the quality of the HD FMIC I received from them - Otherwise they wouldn't be on my RADAR).
Yeah, the intercoolers seem to be good. All I need to go stage 2 is a FMIC but I'm just waiting til I can swing a CSF, Wagner, or ER one.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2018, 09:03 AM   #46
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokoz View Post
Yeah, the intercoolers seem to be good. All I need to go stage 2 is a FMIC but I'm just waiting til I can swing a CSF, Wagner, or ER one.
All great picks.

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2018, 10:59 AM   #47
Killakittie
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M-Sport 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokoz View Post
I've made the choice not to support vrsf in part due to this thread. There are other budget brands if that is what people need that provide better customer service. The inconsistent quality is not my biggest issue with them some of their products are solid, it's their lack of accountability when they aren't that bugs me
Agreed.

I installed these parts myself. I was lucky.
What if i had a shop install them? I would have paid that shop labor costs for nothing AND had to pay all over again once i received the correct part or went with another manufacturer.
Cheap or not a consumer shouldn't have to gamble that a service or product paid for performs or fits as advertised. I could have easily lost more money trying to save a buck with the VRSF CP then spending an extra hundred on another brand.

Tiago mentioned that the CP was being revised due to a few customer concerns. This is interesting language. A concern is when a part fit's and functions as should but a customer has questions about fitment or it's function. As the video clearly shows above the CP doesn't fit, and mine was exactly the same way. I won't be buying VRSF again I don't want the worry of whether a part purchased will fit or not.
      09-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #48
paimon.soror
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F36 435x MSport

Garage List
Agreed.

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of talking people out of buying vrsf for slightly more expensive parts with added Assurance of fitment
Appreciate 1