F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Eibach Lowering kits 06-22 and 05-22
ARMA SPEED

01-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #1
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36 435d

Eibach Lowering kits 06-22 and 05-22

Evening all, been searching here and other places and as you would suspect there's a variety of opinions and experiences.
I'm looking to fit Eibach springs (along with either Bilstein B8's, Koni SA or Koni Sport Yellows) to my F36 435d Xdrive to fix the handling, I don't want to go as far as coilovers, too many adjustment options for someone as indecisive as me

With the 06-22 kit Some people get an even drop whereas some get reverse rake, some are happier with the 05-22 kit.
Could the difference be in the axle weights of the cars?
The 05-22 front springs are 1065kg and the 06-22 are 1095kg, springs are the same thickness and winds just the 06-22 kit has a 15mm longer spring when untensioned which surely doesnt affect the ride height that much?

Could people who have used either on their xdrive's share their findings as well as their axle weight and possibly a pic?

I'm not overly fussed about lowering the car as the xdrive gap doesn't bother me (I would even be happy at its current height if it was more planted on the road) but it seems lowering is the only way to get it more predictable. I used to have an E92 335d M sport which for me had the perfect balance of comfort and firmness. If the 06-22 doesn't look stupid then id be happier to keep the additional height at the front if it offers any. My front axle weight is 1060kg so technically the 05-22 is the correct kit.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2022, 06:45 PM   #2
Bobafet7
Bobafet7
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328dx

Good Evening, I have a 2016 BMW 328d Xdrive and installed H&R sport spring initially and they killed my factory shocks pretty quick. Therefore I installed Bilstein B8's with the H&R spring and the ride was much better. However everytime I hit a bump or pothole on the road it feels like the suspension is bottoming out! I'm not sure what to do. Also if I get 4 adults in the car, the rear wheels are rubbing in fenders at times! I think the spring might be the issue. supposedly they drop car 1.6"/1.5".
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2022, 07:10 PM   #3
alohasurftoad
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 440i gran coupe w/mppsk

since you prefer it not being too low, i'd say go with 6-22 wrapped around Koni SA or Sport Yellow. Bilstein monotube design has a stiffer ride than Koni's twin tube conventional "Macpherson" design.

there Eibach and/or Koni threads/posts about it. here is just one of more than a few...
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1675667
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 06:37 AM   #4
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafet7 View Post
Good Evening, I have a 2016 BMW 328d Xdrive and installed H&R sport spring initially and they killed my factory shocks pretty quick. Therefore I installed Bilstein B8's with the H&R spring and the ride was much better. However everytime I hit a bump or pothole on the road it feels like the suspension is bottoming out! I'm not sure what to do. Also if I get 4 adults in the car, the rear wheels are rubbing in fenders at times! I think the spring might be the issue. supposedly they drop car 1.6"/1.5".
H&R springs and Bilstein B8's are both about as inherently stiff as you could go. That 1.5" is about as low as you want to drop an xDrive without chancing broken front axles. Eibach springs and Koni dampers are more forgiving.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 07:04 AM   #5
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markyboyt View Post
Evening all, been searching here and other places and as you would suspect there's a variety of opinions and experiences.
I'm looking to fit Eibach springs (along with either Bilstein B8's, Koni SA or Koni Sport Yellows) to my F36 435d Xdrive to fix the handling, I don't want to go as far as coilovers, too many adjustment options for someone as indecisive as me

With the 06-22 kit Some people get an even drop whereas some get reverse rake, some are happier with the 05-22 kit.
The 05-22 front springs are 1065kg and the 06-22 are 1095kg, springs are the same thickness and winds just the 06-22 kit has a 15mm longer spring when untensioned which surely doesnt affect the ride height that much?

Could people who have used either on their xdrive's share their findings as well as their axle weight and possibly a pic?

I'm not overly fussed about lowering the car as the xdrive gap doesn't bother me (I would even be happy at its current height if it was more planted on the road) but it seems lowering is the only way to get it more predictable. I used to have an E92 335d M sport which for me had the perfect balance of comfort and firmness. If the 06-22 doesn't look stupid then id be happier to keep the additional height at the front if it offers any. My front axle weight is 1060kg so technically the 05-22 is the correct kit.
I've actually been researching those two Eibach spring kits recently for a suspension refresh on my car.

The -05 and -06 spring kits have identical rear springs with a spring rate of 542 lbs/in. The two kits have different front springs but interestingly they have the same spring rate of 194 lbs/in. So the should drive the same. The difference is in the installed heights with the -05 front spring lowering the front of the car roughly 10mm-15mm more than the -06 front spring.

I have the Eibach-06 springs installed on my F30 335i XDrive. They lowered my front about 0.8" and the rear about 0.6". So the Eibach -05 springs should lower my front 1.2"-1.4" (from stock height) and the rear 0.6" (from stock height)

Reverse rake is simply the look of the tire to fender lip gap being greater in the front than the rear. BMW builds XDrives purposely with reverse rake with more room in front for the additional components to drive the front wheels. It's important not to lower the front of an XDrive by more than about 1.5" or it could get outside of its design geometry and break front drive axles.

Eibach spring kits for XDrive are nice because they typically lower the front more than the rear to eliminate some of the reverse rake look.

When adding lowering springs it's important to replace the stock bump stops with shorter bump stops like the F80 bump stops. Otherwise the dampers could bottom out on the higher stock bump stops prematurely and cause a rough ride. See photo. Note that in Europe one of the F80 part numbers is different.

Hope this helps!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 07:33 AM   #6
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I just double checked the Eibach Germany catalog for your car. They are predicting a drop of front 25mm/rear 20mm. I found their predictions right on for my car. Since your axle weight matches the -05 kit, that's the kit that I would recommend that you install. You should get those drops which are nice, not too radical at all.

If you were to install the -06 kit, you should get less front drop, probably only front 10mm-15mm/rear 20mm. So the -06 kit might actually increase your reverse rake by making the front look even higher than the rear, even though both were actually dropped.

I wouldn't recommend the B8's because they are so stiff. Either of the Koni's will work well. The Koni Yellow Sports are more sport oriented but are actually manually adjustable for comfort. So you can dial in how you want them. The Koni Special Actives are a sporty shock but with a range that goes more into the comfort realm. They have dual valves that automatically adjust sport & comfort to road conditions. FaRKle! did a technical comparison a while back that you should be able to find.

I actually have the Koni Special Actives which I really like. Just make sure to install the shorter F80 bump stops when lowering. See photo of KoniSA's with Eibach springs.

Hope this helps!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 06:06 AM   #7
Bobafet7
Bobafet7
Canada
Rep

Bilstien B8 with what springs?

What would you gentlemen recommend I couple with my Bilstein B8's? I currently have H&R springs and its way too rough plus too low. Can't affoed to buy Koni as recommended but could get new springs. Would Eibach -6 be good or what else do you recommend please?
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 11:09 AM   #8
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
What did you do about the rear bump stops? The B8's have an internal bump stop in the fronts but im guessing at that drop you would need a shortened stop on the rears.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 11:27 AM   #9
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
I just double checked the Eibach Germany catalog for your car. They are predicting a drop of front 25mm/rear 20mm. I found their predictions right on for my car. Since your axle weight matches the -05 kit, that's the kit that I would recommend that you install. You should get those drops which are nice, not too radical at all.

If you were to install the -06 kit, you should get less front drop, probably only front 10mm-15mm/rear 20mm. So the -06 kit might actually increase your reverse rake by making the front look even higher than the rear, even though both were actually dropped.

I wouldn't recommend the B8's because they are so stiff. Either of the Koni's will work well. The Koni Yellow Sports are more sport oriented but are actually manually adjustable for comfort. So you can dial in how you want them. The Koni Special Actives are a sporty shock but with a range that goes more into the comfort realm. They have dual valves that automatically adjust sport & comfort to road conditions. FaRKle! did a technical comparison a while back that you should be able to find.

I actually have the Koni Special Actives which I really like. Just make sure to install the shorter F80 bump stops when lowering. See photo of KoniSA's with Eibach springs.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your detailed replies, obviously your name does appear a lot helping in the various threads on this topic.
I believe I have seen the Farkle!'s comparison, was that the one where he had obtained the dyno data for the B6, SA and sport then also added OEM to? That was an interesting one to show where the different dampers sit in comparison and actually stopped me pulling the trigger on B8's.

Currently waiting to hear back from Koni as they don't list the SA for the 435d although they do list them for the 335d yet the sports listed for the 335d are the same as the 435d. They are clarifying whether they should be listed for the 435d or neither.

What is the reason you are looking to refresh your suspension?

What is the front axle weight for your car on the 06-22 springs?
The technicalities of springs rates are pretty new to me, as you say the 2 springs have the same wire diameter, number of coils and overall diameter its just one is 15mm longer. With the weight of the car would that actually translate to a 15mm difference in ride height I wonder.

Regarding rear bump stops I was thinking about the F80 stops but I did read someone say that Koni advised them to stick with the original bump stops with that combination. My car has done 63k Miles so I am renewing them anyway so it will just be a case of which ones to buy.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 02:48 PM   #10
Bobafet7
Bobafet7
Canada
Rep

Quote:
What did you do about the rear bump stops? The B8's have an internal bump stop in the fronts but im guessing at that drop you would need a shortened stop on the rears.
I installed the oem rear bump stops. Since the Bilstein B8's are new, I'm just hoping to keep them and install a different set of springs that will lift the car a bit more and make the suspension a little more forgiving. Went on the Eibach website and for my car I only see 1 option for lowering springs.
PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)
BMW 328i xDrive Sedan AWD F30
E10-20-031-04-22
0.8 in (Front) 0.6 in (Rear)
Called Eibach and they dont list a spring specifically for my 328d Xdrive but recommend that the 06-22 would be the best bet. Whats your feedback on this please? Guess diesel have a heavier front end. as the rear springs are all the same for 04,05,06-22 spring kits. Only front springs differ.

Last edited by Bobafet7; 01-21-2022 at 03:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 04:28 PM   #11
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
I installed the oem rear bump stops. Since the Bilstein B8's are new, I'm just hoping to keep them and install a different set of springs that will lift the car a bit more and make the suspension a little more forgiving. Went on the Eibach website and for my car I only see 1 option for lowering springs.
E10-20-031-04-22
Called Eibach and they dont list a spring specifically for my 328d Xdrive but recommend that the 06-22 would be the best bet. Whats your feedback on this please? Guess diesel have a heavier front end. as the rear springs are all the same for 04,05,06-22 spring kits. Only front springs differ.
I think the oem bump stops are definitely too long for the amount of drop on your springs so that could be your issue possibly.
Yes they don’t seem to list 328dX in the Eibach catalogues but I would suspect it to be the same as 330dX, what are your axle weights? There should be a sticker in your door shut by the tyre label. Has 4 weights on, the bottom 2 numbered 1 & 2 are what you’re after.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 08:26 PM   #12
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your detailed replies, obviously your name does appear a lot helping in the various threads on this topic.
I believe I have seen the Farkle!'s comparison, was that the one where he had obtained the dyno data for the B6, SA and sport then also added OEM to? That was an interesting one to show where the different dampers sit in comparison and actually stopped me pulling the trigger on B8's.

Currently waiting to hear back from Koni as they don't list the SA for the 435d although they do list them for the 335d yet the sports listed for the 335d are the same as the 435d. They are clarifying whether they should be listed for the 435d or neither.

What is the reason you are looking to refresh your suspension?

What is the front axle weight for your car on the 06-22 springs?
The technicalities of springs rates are pretty new to me, as you say the 2 springs have the same wire diameter, number of coils and overall diameter its just one is 15mm longer. With the weight of the car would that actually translate to a 15mm difference in ride height I wonder.

Regarding rear bump stops I was thinking about the F80 stops but I did read someone say that Koni advised them to stick with the original bump stops with that combination. My car has done 63k Miles so I am renewing them anyway so it will just be a case of which ones to buy.
I looked up the Koni's on the Koni Germany catalog. See photo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2022, 12:38 AM   #13
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Yes it was the German site I used, that is the without xdrive options though, the xdrive only list the sports and they are different dampers to the non x models.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2022, 07:20 AM   #14
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Yes it was the German site I used, that is the without xdrive options though, the xdrive only list the sports and they are different dampers to the non x models.
I just read through the thread. Here's what I'd recommend:

Springs:
I've had several conversations with Eibach. In your case I would install the -05 kit that was designed for the front axle weight of your car. It's a nice moderate lowering that will eliminate some of the BMW reverse rake look on your car.

It's a no brainer decision to me to install the -05 kit on your car.

The -06 kit has front springs with a higher installed height by 15mm compared to the -05 front springs. I talked to Eibach. This number has nothing to do with the car axle weight. When they take the two springs in a laboratory and apply to exact same standard weight to them, the -06 front spring will sit 15mm higher than the -05 front spring.

Like I said before, if you install the -05 springs that were designed for the front axle weight of your car you are likely to get the Eibach predicted drops for front and rear which will eliminate some of the BMW reverse rake look, and the car will handle better.

If you install the -06 kit with front springs designed for a heavier front axle, paired with the same Eibach rear springs, you are likely to drop the rear slightly more than the front which would increase the reverse rake look. With the front end higher, the -06 kit on your car is unlikely to handle as well as the -05 kit.

Shocks/Dampers:
Stiff B8's are no longer being considered. You really can't go wrong with either the Koni Special Actives or the Koni Sport Yellows with the Eibach springs. If Koni says that they don't have a compatible model of the SA's, then just install the Sport Yellows.

You said that you don't like a lot of choices so if the SA's are available maybe they would be best for you. If you install the Koni Yellows, just start with the most comfortable setting. If you like the ride with the Eibachs then just leave it there and enjoy! If you want to play around with the front settings you can all that you want.

Note: in some of the Koni literature there are statements that the SA's are for stock height springs. I've had conversations with Koni about this. In Koni speak, moderately lowered springs of about an inch or less are considered "stock height" springs.

Maybe it's the translation from German to English, I really don't know. But that's what they mean, even though an American would interpret "stock height" to mean not lowered at all- not even a small amount. Bilstein does pretty much the same thing in their B6 descriptions. So it's likely some sort of a German thing.

I was the one who said that Koni had tested the stock bump stops with the Eibach springs on my F30 335i Xdrive model. I've had conversations with FaRKle! about it since and it's probably borderline. He thinks I should change them and I intend to.

I would definitely recommend installing the shorter F80 bump stops with either of the Koni's. I got the original idea from FaRKle!

Note that the part numbers on my photo are from the US F80. I understand that in Europe one of the F80 bump stop part numbers is different. If anyone has it please let me know so I can add it to my photo. Thanks.

My Personal Suspension "Refresh":
on my F30 335ix is a design in progress. It may be slightly lower Eibach springs in front and maybe a slightly thinner sway bar in back. But I will definitely be swapping out the stock bump stops for the shorter F80 bump stops on my Koni Special Active dampers. And I will also be swapping out the worn suspension bits on my car for new OEM parts.

This is a tip I learned from my buddy who owns a local BMW shop. Whenever he replaces dampers he also replaces the stock rubber bits above and below the shocks and springs. He said that even if they look fine, they degrade with age and use. Gotta replace them too to make the suspension feel like new. My car has over 50k miles and those rubber bits are about 8 years old. Definitely can't hurt to replace them.

Hope this helps!
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2022, 08:09 AM   #15
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
E10-20-031-04-22
Yes, it's interesting that even the Eibach Germany catalog doesn't list a spring kit for your 2016 328dx. I looked at which spring kits Eibach is recommending for other F30 diesel XDrive cars. It varies by engine and by axle weight.

There were 4-cylinder N47 and B47 engines of varying power levels in cars with a front axle weight of 1020kg and rear of 1310kg.

There were 6-cylinder N57 engines of varying power levels with front axle weights of either 1065kg or 1095kg, and rear axle weight of 1310kg.

Which engine and horsepower does your 328dx have? What are the front and rear axle weights listed on your front door jam?
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2022, 12:21 PM   #16
Tommi_Mav
Private First Class
Greece
Rep
Drives: F32 435dx

Garage List
Quote:
Yes, it's interesting that even the Eibach Germany catalog doesn't list a spring kit for your 2016 328dx.
It's because there's no such diesel version sold in Europe. The highest powered 2-liter diesel version in Europe is the 325d and there's no x-drive option.

From what I checked in their German catalogue, the closest option seems to be the 320dx. I doubt there is any difference in front axle weight with the 328dx since both have the same engine and only difference is the additional turbo. They even have the same kit for the 320dx with the petrol 320ix and 328ix versions, which is the 04-22.
Appreciate 2
johnung4510.50
      01-22-2022, 06:57 PM   #17
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi_Mav View Post
Quote:
Yes, it's interesting that even the Eibach Germany catalog doesn't list a spring kit for your 2016 328dx.
It's because there's no such diesel version sold in Europe. The highest powered 2-liter diesel version in Europe is the 325d and there's no x-drive option.

From what I checked in their German catalogue, the closest option seems to be the 320dx. I doubt there is any difference in front axle weight with the 328dx since both have the same engine and only difference is the additional turbo. They even have the same kit for the 320dx with the petrol 320ix and 328ix versions, which is the 04-22.
I was making the same assumption about engines being the same on some models so the axle loads and springs must be the same. But in some instances that turned out to be incorrect. The front axle loads were different by 30kg. And that turned out to be enough for Eibach to specify different spring kits.

I am waiting for him to respond with the axle load from his driver's door jam. There must be a reason for Eibach to recommend that he use the -06 kit instead of the -04 kit. His front axle load is probably the key.
Appreciate 1
      01-23-2022, 12:31 AM   #18
overkill1125
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 440xi Gran Coupe

Garage List
I have a 2019 440xi GC and i just checked my door sign and it says front 1070kg.
Was about to get the 05 since its the one that states for 440xi F36 but it's rated for 1065kg.

Now I'm so confused.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2022, 03:14 AM   #19
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
I just read through the thread. Here's what I'd recommend:

Springs:
I've had several conversations with Eibach. In your case I would install the -05 kit that was designed for the front axle weight of your car. It's a nice moderate lowering that will eliminate some of the BMW reverse rake look on your car.

It's a no brainer decision to me to install the -05 kit on your car.

The -06 kit has front springs with a higher installed height by 15mm compared to the -05 front springs. I talked to Eibach. This number has nothing to do with the car axle weight. When they take the two springs in a laboratory and apply to exact same standard weight to them, the -06 front spring will sit 15mm higher than the -05 front spring.

Like I said before, if you install the -05 springs that were designed for the front axle weight of your car you are likely to get the Eibach predicted drops for front and rear which will eliminate some of the BMW reverse rake look, and the car will handle better.

If you install the -06 kit with front springs designed for a heavier front axle, paired with the same Eibach rear springs, you are likely to drop the rear slightly more than the front which would increase the reverse rake look. With the front end higher, the -06 kit on your car is unlikely to handle as well as the -05 kit.

Shocks/Dampers:
Stiff B8's are no longer being considered. You really can't go wrong with either the Koni Special Actives or the Koni Sport Yellows with the Eibach springs. If Koni says that they don't have a compatible model of the SA's, then just install the Sport Yellows.

You said that you don't like a lot of choices so if the SA's are available maybe they would be best for you. If you install the Koni Yellows, just start with the most comfortable setting. If you like the ride with the Eibachs then just leave it there and enjoy! If you want to play around with the front settings you can all that you want.

Note: in some of the Koni literature there are statements that the SA's are for stock height springs. I've had conversations with Koni about this. In Koni speak, moderately lowered springs of about an inch or less are considered "stock height" springs.

Maybe it's the translation from German to English, I really don't know. But that's what they mean, even though an American would interpret "stock height" to mean not lowered at all- not even a small amount. Bilstein does pretty much the same thing in their B6 descriptions. So it's likely some sort of a German thing.

I was the one who said that Koni had tested the stock bump stops with the Eibach springs on my F30 335i Xdrive model. I've had conversations with FaRKle! about it since and it's probably borderline. He thinks I should change them and I intend to.

I would definitely recommend installing the shorter F80 bump stops with either of the Koni's. I got the original idea from FaRKle!

Note that the part numbers on my photo are from the US F80. I understand that in Europe one of the F80 bump stop part numbers is different. If anyone has it please let me know so I can add it to my photo. Thanks.

My Personal Suspension "Refresh":
on my F30 335ix is a design in progress. It may be slightly lower Eibach springs in front and maybe a slightly thinner sway bar in back. But I will definitely be swapping out the stock bump stops for the shorter F80 bump stops on my Koni Special Active dampers. And I will also be swapping out the worn suspension bits on my car for new OEM parts.

This is a tip I learned from my buddy who owns a local BMW shop. Whenever he replaces dampers he also replaces the stock rubber bits above and below the shocks and springs. He said that even if they look fine, they degrade with age and use. Gotta replace them too to make the suspension feel like new. My car has over 50k miles and those rubber bits are about 8 years old. Definitely can't hurt to replace them.

Hope this helps!
Yes I am leaning towards the 05 kit given it being the correct match for my axle weight, obviously you got the stated drop with the 06 kit so what is the axle weight for your car?

I get both F80 bump stops to be the same numbers as you list and looking on realoem it seems those parts apply to both USA and EUR models, I wonder if there's another market that has different ones maybe. I had actually forgot i would need fronts with the Koni's as the Bilstein's have internal ones for the fronts don't they so I will add the fronts to the list.

By stock rubber bits I assume you mean the spring pads and shock top mounts? On the front I will have all new as I am going to keep the stock front struts complete for ease of replacement on my drive. I don't have a spring compressor so this way I can get the new front struts built and ready to fit without taking the car of the road. Also if I needed to swap them back for some reason I could.
Rears are relatively easy anyway just not as easy as if I had the BMW internal spring compressor, with that you don't even need to lower the camber arm, just compress the spring and take it out.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2022, 03:15 AM   #20
Markyboyt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkill1125 View Post
I have a 2019 440xi GC and i just checked my door sign and it says front 1070kg.
Was about to get the 05 since its the one that states for 440xi F36 but it's rated for 1065kg.

Now I'm so confused.
The TUV for the 05 kit actually now lists the front spring to be 1075KG so you should also be ok with that kit
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2022, 03:06 PM   #21
Tommi_Mav
Private First Class
Greece
Rep
Drives: F32 435dx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkill1125 View Post

Now I'm so confused.
There's no problem for that slight a difference (+-5kg). Go for the suggested kit.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2022, 12:25 PM   #22
Bobafet7
Bobafet7
Canada
Rep

2016 BMW 328d Xdrive

Quote:
Yes, it's interesting that even the Eibach Germany catalog doesn't list a spring kit for your 2016 328dx. I looked at which spring kits Eibach is recommending for other F30 diesel XDrive cars. It varies by engine and by axle weight.

There were 4-cylinder N47 and B47 engines of varying power levels in cars with a front axle weight of 1020kg and rear of 1310kg.

There were 6-cylinder N57 engines of varying power levels with front axle weights of either 1065kg or 1095kg, and rear axle weight of 1310kg.

Which engine and horsepower does your 328dx have? What are the front and rear axle weights listed on your front door jam?
Hello again,
sorry for late reply! my car sticker shows front is 894Kg and rear is 1170Kg.Total weight is 2093Kg.
Appreciate 0