F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Thank You F30 Bimmerpost
Extreme Powerhouse

05-09-2021, 01:12 AM   #23
joescramble228
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 440i GC

The stinger gets my vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper1414 View Post
This week, I finally sold my beloved F30. I couldn't have asked for a better vehicle and even though I drove it for around 60k miles or so, this was way more reliable than any other previous car I have owned. I sold my car on Carvana/Shift/Vroom model...and my car value had gone up by 6k in the last three months . .due to the used car hike

Maintenance: Only regular service and nothing more. I did miss not getting the M Sport every single Day 🥺

Gratitude: I also want to take this opportunity to thank this forum, for the countless guidance and insight into our cars. This forum is what makes the ownership so much fun.

Looking Forward: Ok, now I am going to say things which might leave folks confused or baffled but I'm going to look for my next car soon and some choices could be questionable. Here is my shortlist... please don't judge me:

1. BMW 540I
2. BMW M3/M550I (Not sure if it's wise to own these super luxury cars as pre-owned given out of warranty expenses)
3. I have always wanted to own a V8, So my only two choices are M550I/ Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody (please don't hammer me for mentioning dodge)
4. Go electric and get a Tesla
5. Kia Stinger Gt2
6. Any audi or other recommendation

Any suggestions
Lexus IS500? I believe that'll come with a NA v8. I'd go with a the new Stinger GT2 though. I like the refresh and it's so much larger than the F30.
Appreciate 0