F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > my THAI version F30 320i
GetBMWParts

04-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #23
hanizh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F48 X1 (ordered)

I paid about 60,000 USD for F30 316i - Luxury line , even without Xinon lights , with very basic Idrive system! )
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2013, 10:50 PM   #24
F30-BKK-JKT
Thailand
Rep
Drives: F30XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonnu View Post
Hi there I'm also from thailand!

New member so can't PM yet so I'd have to ask some questions here:
- which dealer did you get the car from? Is it the authorized dealer or gray market? I reserved mine with millennium auto
- when did you order it? Your nav system is the new one right? I just ordered but I'm getting a car that another customer forfeited their reservation, but I'm really hoping ill get the new nav system as well
- where did you get the VMR wheels from? Is it from STW autotec (Khun Boy)? Where did you get it installed? Any problems with fitment?
- is this under BSI? Have you discussed with the dealer whether wheel replacement and the coilovers will void the BSI or not (or partially and to what extent)
- did you order your m perf kit from the authorized dealer too? I'm ordering mine with motor show promotion (apporox 30% off) but wondering whether there's a better deal to be had
- how much lower did you drop this from stock sports line? How is it with thailands roads, speed bumps, and very steep parking lots?

Hope you could help me. This is my first car so I'm a bit new to EVERYTHING

Mine is mineral grey 320d

I'm gonna order m perf for the aerodynamics (no lip), spoilers, interior, and exhaust.

Gonna put 19" gunmetal VMR 710 on 'em and will get 3rd party suspension (probably KW). Brakes haven't decided yet.

Thanks a lot!
Hi Ton,

- I got my 320i sport from Millennium Paragon, ordered on July 2013, car arrived on January 2013. My NAV is still 2012 version which is NON NBT.

- M Sport front bumper I got it from Europe, second hand for $200, while the Rear M Sport (not installed yet) got from Millennium THB 25k, and M performance Lip Spoiler (not installed yet) from Millennium THB 21k.

- VMR is second hand from bmwsociety.com listing

- Suspension is BC Racing Coilover, bought from Indonesia at USD 1,000, more than half the price of KW V2, however the ride quality is very good.... 30 setting for damping, while height can go from stock to super low.... I go to pattaya twice a week from bkk with this car and It rides better than stock on highway as you drive 180 - 200 kmh with confident. and with the price, i think this is better than KW. As you can see from my pic, so far not my front lip is not scrapped

- Got my suspension installed at PRODRIVE.

- Car also have SwissChiptech piggyback chip installed, on sport mode, you can feel the difference in HP gain, this is very good way to increase your HP while it cost not that expensive.

- I have CODED the car for ASS disable, DVD in motion, M Perf logo on cluster, etc. if you want I can help code this to your car.

- as for warranty, when its time for the to go for inspection and maintenance, I will take off the CHIP and suspension and put the stock ones 55555... or raise the car to stock height....

- I think you should go for 20" krub, as 19" does looks small on these cars.

Cheers'
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #25
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: S211 AMG E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzyqu View Post
Christ...
I was getting ready to say as soon as I saw the OP title. Euro cars in Thailand are bank due to the import tax. If it's not made in Thailand, its expensive. 555
      11-10-2014, 02:34 AM   #26
jackaleyess
Lieutenant
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: 2011 528i M-sport (sold), 2018

Garage List
A high spec Malaysian market 320i cost around USD84k. My 528i M-sport cost around USD150k. High cost to just protect incompetent local car brand. Btw, if u all have a chance, come to KL. Its flooded with luxury car during weekends.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2014, 01:48 AM   #27
cracing
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Is that M4 in the background next to the Nissan? If it is, then must cost a fortune.

Current: 2015 F36 435 Xi GC ///M-Sport
Retired: 2005 ACURA TSX A-SPEC
Retired: 2003 ACURA RSX
Retired: 2002 HONDA CIVIC 4 DR
Appreciate 0