F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > F30 LCI M Performance (Black Line) Tail Lights
proTUNING Freaks

08-27-2017, 04:53 PM   #221
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmciver View Post
Well master search Jedi, I will give you that you technically did find a price for the tail lights that was slightly cheaper than what I found at Schmeidmann (and I want to correct a mistake I made earlier about what I paid from them, the cost of the tail lights was actually $491 not $471 as I posted earlier - $491.78 to be exact). But looking at the total cost, with shipping and handling, it doesn't look like you really beat me by anything significant - if at all (depending on the exchange rate at the time of my purchase vs your purchase). But alas, my search skills are obviously still no match for the master search Jedi...

And by the way, what is the name of that vendor anyway? The snapshot of your invoice does not show it..... not that we don't trust your source or anything

And BTW, I don't I have the rep for "attacking" on this forum....
Guess your math sucks as well.

Bottom line, you still paid $100+ USD more.

Guess you don't understand that shipping 2 items cost more (80€) than shipping 1 item (50€).
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 05:08 PM   #222
jmciver
///M SubDriver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3, 2020 X7 40i

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [10.00]
2020 BMW X7  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinFLA View Post
Guess your math sucks as well.

Bottom line, you still paid $100+ USD more.

Guess you don't understand that shipping 2 items cost more (80€) than shipping 1 item (50€).
But Master search Jedi, sir, with two separate vendors, it is difficult to tell what the exact shipping cost is as different vendors sometimes calculate shipping (and combined shipping) differently - a slight bit of apples to oranges comparison. I think your math might be off based on the current exchange rate as it does not look like my total price shipped was $100+ over what you paid.

But why don't you answer the question, master search Jedi, sir, who is the vendor that you quoted in the post above?

Last edited by jmciver; 08-27-2017 at 05:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 05:10 PM   #223
jmciver
///M SubDriver
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [10.00]
2020 BMW X7  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
Was it $491 for the four light housings? And then you bought the harness/drip tray separately? I really want to get these blacklines, but when I look at the DIY posted in italian or french it looks super confusing... Thats the only thing holding me back
The invoice I posted was for just the tail lights. I did not need any harnesses or drip trays as my car is LCI, which makes it straight plug-n-play.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 05:11 PM   #224
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
But Master search Jedi, sir, with two separate vendors, it is difficult to tell what the exact shipping cost is as different vendors sometimes calculate shipping (and combined shipping) differently - a slight bit of apples to oranges comparison.

But why don't you answer the question, master search Jedi, sir, who is the vendor that you quoted in the post above?
As I've ordered 3 sets for friends, I know it by heart.

Only thing that matters is what you pay to have it delivered to your doorstep.

Sites I use are non-forum Sponsors.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 05:23 PM   #225
jmciver
///M SubDriver
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [10.00]
2020 BMW X7  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
As I've ordered 3 sets for friends, I know it by heart.

Only thing that matters is what you pay to have it delivered to your doorstep.

Sites I use are non-forum Sponsors.
But Master search Jedi, sir, I could be wrong (and I am sure you will point it out since my forum and internet skills are obviously inferior to yours), since you are just a forum member, not a sponsor, it is not against forum rules for you to post the name of a vendor from where you made a purchase. You would be just contributing to the community.
Appreciate 1
perryo91372.50
      08-27-2017, 05:25 PM   #226
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
But Master search Jedi, sir, I could be wrong (and I am sure you will point it out since my forum and internet skills are obviously inferior to yours), since you are just a forum member, not a sponsor, it is not against forum rules for you to post the name of a vendor from where you made a purchase. You would be just contributing to the community.
:

And the circle is complete
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 05:36 PM   #227
LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30

Kinda his thing. Instead of replying politely, he posts in the most condescending of ways possible only for him here, as I've not yet seen anyone so rudely and arrogantly reply in the manner he does.

He lacks tact and patience for those not into pouring research outside of this forum and I can only surmise he believes unless you research elsewhere before asking help here - a BMW owner specific website - that you deserve nothing less than his best, which again is focused on condescension and belittling of anyone he targets.

He wonders why people here reply negatively towards what he thinks is help and will most likely never realize it's not what he says, it's how he goes about saying it. Obviously.

I've no hope he'll even remotely get it, nor should anyone else here. If anything, he's entertaining to watch post, just not in the ways he believes. I too remember my first internet fight. Smdh.
Appreciate 2
      08-27-2017, 05:45 PM   #228
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMercury View Post
Kinda his thing. Instead of replying politely, he posts in the most condescending of ways possible only for him here, as I've not yet seen anyone so rudely and arrogantly reply in the manner he does.

He lacks tact and patience for those not into pouring research outside of this forum and I can only surmise he believes unless you research elsewhere before asking help here - a BMW owner specific website - that you deserve nothing less than his best, which again is focused on condescension and belittling of anyone he targets.

He wonders why people here reply negatively towards what he thinks is help and will most likely never realize it's not what he says, it's how he goes about saying it. Obviously.

I've no hope he'll even remotely get it, nor should anyone else here. If anything, he's entertaining to watch post, just not in the ways he believes. I too remember my first internet fight. Smdh.
lol

I did forum service letting it know jmciver post was incorrect as to lowest price if they wanted to spend a few minutes to save $100.

I've also answered plenty of legit questions on this thread.

What have you done?

Exactly.

EDIT: Interesting to see in the Insurance Fraud thread, you were only member to appreciate a post from the member committing Insurance Fraud, just because he argued with me.

Speaks highly of you.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 06:41 PM   #229
jmciver
///M SubDriver
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [10.00]
2020 BMW X7  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
:

And the circle is complete
But alas, Master Search Jedi, sir, the circle is not complete. I was able to find a good price for this product, better than most vendors on the internet, us and non-us. Because of your master search skills, you were able to find them at a slightly better price than me (although it does not seem like your total price shipped was that much better than my total price shipped). Yet you still don't want to provide the name of the vendor you used, even though you should not be in violation of forum rules.

Your powers are becoming weak old man, but I still sense there is some good left in you....
Appreciate 1
perryo91372.50
      08-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #230
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
But alas, Master Search Jedi, sir, the circle is not complete. I was able to find a good price for this product, better than most vendors on the internet, us and non-us. Because of your master search skills, you were able to find them at a slightly better price than me (although it does not seem like your total price shipped was that much better than my total price shipped). Yet you still don't want to provide the name of the vendor you used, even though you should not be in violation of forum rules.

Your powers are becoming weak old man, but I still sense there is some good left in you....
Only beat you by $100+ delivered to my doorstep.

"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime."

Not my place to give a prick a fish.

If others ignore your advice and go fishing, they will have a rich reward.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 07:07 PM   #231
LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Wink

Quote:
I've also answered plenty of legit questions on this thread.

What have you done?
Almost certain any of my replies, helpful or in some cases not, have been polite, and in good spirit, 'cause y'know, this is a community where we help one another and essentially act the complete opposite of how you post? And your opinion of helping has been challenged by too many to take you even seriously.

Funny how you classify replying to someone with a search emoticon as civilized or helpful and then act all next level surprised when it's not received well. I'll letcha in on a secret, I appreciate pretty much anyone's posts that doesn't take your pious crap, regardless of the topic because it's obvious you've been following me around. Now, I know your brain before your next retort (I even know what part of this reply you'll bold to address you're that easy to predict). You'll claim I'm following you. Hardly, you're everywhere pissing on posts it's hard to avoid.

TBH, when I check in on a thread, I'm usually hoping you're not in it, but yep, a question gets asked and there's good old GCinFLA doing what he only knows how: Pissing off yet another member with his abundant smarmy replies again.

Amazing you've only been here a few months more than me and how many you've annoyed. Well done. Any pickle, you have a great night there. I'll look forward to your plethora of 'helpful' posts again, lmao.
Appreciate 1
perryo91372.50
      08-27-2017, 07:18 PM   #232
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMercury View Post
Almost certain any of my replies, helpful or in some cases not, have been polite, and in good spirit, 'cause y'know, this is a community where we help one another and essentially act the complete opposite of how you post? And your opinion of helping has been challenged by too many to take you even seriously.

Funny how you classify replying to someone with a search emoticon as civilized or helpful and then act all next level surprised when it's not received well. I'll letcha in on a secret, I appreciate pretty much anyone's posts that doesn't take your pious crap, regardless of the topic because it's obvious you've been following me around. Now, I know your brain before your next retort (I even know what part of this reply you'll bold to address you're that easy to predict). You'll claim I'm following you. Hardly, you're everywhere pissing on posts it's hard to avoid.

TBH, when I check in on a thread, I'm usually hoping you're not in it, but yep, a question gets asked and there's good old GCinFLA doing what he only knows how: Pissing off yet another member with his abundant smarmy replies again.

Amazing you've only been here a few months more than me and how many you've annoyed. Well done. Any pickle, you have a great night there. I'll look forward to your plethora of 'helpful' posts again, lmao.
Correct. I do not help self entitled pricks.

I'll be the first to admit that.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #233
LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:

You'll make lotsa fiends here then with that attitude. I can't even take your posts seriously anymore. You're just a forum troll.
Appreciate 1
perryo91372.50
      08-27-2017, 07:29 PM   #234
x328x
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M Sport

Quote:

Lol. As important as you think you are, you are not. If you were kicked from this forum there will be nothing that we would be missing out on.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 07:35 PM   #235
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x328x View Post
Lol. As important as you think you are, you are not. If you were kicked from this forum there will be nothing that we would be missing out on.
Lol. You are the one that thinks they are important.

I'm only important to people who want real answers or save money.

Again, where is all your help in this thread?

Typical

Someone's just a troll....(looking at you).
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 07:37 PM   #236
LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Or maybe he simply hit 'to' close to home, huh?
Appreciate 1
perryo91372.50
      08-27-2017, 07:43 PM   #237
x328x
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Typical

Lol nooo you are, thats your response lol. Not even bothering. I dont need help, go cry to the moderators again to delete some posts like last time
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 07:46 PM   #238
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x328x View Post
Lol nooo you are, thats your response lol. Not even bothering. I dont need help, go cry to the moderators again to delete some posts like last time
But yet you did.

Your typical doublespeak.

Only reasons I had mods delete posts were to clean up the thread which the self righteous continue to junk up.

Clearly they need to once again.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #239
perryo91
Captain
Uganda
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:

Typical

I'm still waiting for your "help" with a link or name of a vendor....

If the only reason you're here is to "help" our members and provide righteous "knowledge"... Where it is homie?
      08-27-2017, 07:59 PM   #240
LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

He won't answer that.

He'll simply tell you to search again. He believes he can post like a twat and anyone that challenges him on his crappy attitude, he acts shocked then he reports to have those posts cleaned up and labels it self-righteous dribble. Simple solution: Quit posting like a dick and this self-righteous dribble evaporates.

Nah, can't do it can ya?
Appreciate 1
perryo91372.50
      08-27-2017, 08:00 PM   #241
x328x
Captain
Rep

Quote:
But yet you did.

Your typical doublespeak.

Only reasons I had mods delete posts were to clean up the thread which the self righteous continue to junk up.

Clearly they need to once again.
"Only reason i had..."...waah waah thats all i hear
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 08:05 PM   #242
x328x
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
I'm still waiting for your "help" with a link or name of a vendor....

If the only reason you're here is to "help" our members and provide righteous "knowledge"... Where it is homie?
Dont worry. I am still waiting in his diy for the digital cluster. He has the nerve mocking bimmertech who will provide a full end to end solution and mock people that cant code and do for themselves yet his advice is providing a link to hardware. I posted about his god like knowledge and that he will help anyone do this retrofit and save you money in the process but he got upset and had a sook to the moderators and got it taken off
Appreciate 1