F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2016 335D M performance 47k miles
Studio RSR

11-15-2020, 08:17 AM   #1
Steveo.G
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Performance

Garage List
2016 F30 335d  [0.00]
2016 335D M performance 47k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale my 2016 335D M performance with just a little over 47k miles, FBMWSH & just had fresh M.O.T.
Car has been well looked after and only used as my second car (weekend car).
Its been treated to a few subtle mods in my ownership, also recently detailed with paintwork ceramic coated.
Original springs swapped out for AC Schnitzer springs and wheel spacers added front and rear to give it a better stance and overall handling. (work carried out by BMW technician in BMW workshop) Runflats swapped for Michelin pilot 4S tyres.
Car was rolling road mapped by Ecotune Hillington with a bigger intercooler fitted also.
I purchased an exhaust back box with dual exits from a 2017 440i with upgraded black chrome tips from a member on here and a new high gloss rear diffuser (online) to suit but never got round to having this fitted. (can go with car if wanted by new owner).
I had a rear window spoiler fitted and painted gloss black to match the M performance kit, sadly though over time this has developed small bubbles between the spoiler and paint (no big issue but thought I should mention as it bugs me).
Car has Heads Up Display, cruise control, paddles, business nav with concierge, dvd player, bigger iDrive touch control knob, front & rear parking sensors, reversing camera, heated black leather seats.
I removed the black M performance stickers from the cills as one was slightly torn with the pressure washer, I like how the car looks without them so never bothered having them replaced.
I've probably missed stuff but any questions I'd be happy to answer.
Car is booked into BMW this week 18/11/20) for the EGR recall.
Photos of car taken today before the car was washed 17/11/20.
Another thing I should probably mention is that the car still has a little bit of finance remaining but this will be cleared beforehand if deal is made and car is sold. (deposit required obviously)
I phoned BMW finance to clear this last month and turns out there wasn't much difference to pay it off early so decided just to stick to the payment plan.
£17995 ono

Attached Images