F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Problems with replacing 6WA with F35(I need help )
ARMA SPEED

05-21-2024, 11:39 AM   #1
lin580989
Registered
Rep
Drives: F35

Problems with replacing 6WA with F35(I need help )

Hello everyone, I installed a 6WA on my car, but there was a problem when programming. I wonder if anyone in the forum knows the problem I encountered. Can anyone help me solve this problem about programming BKOMBI? I have some questions:

The first question: I removed the EEPROM in the instrument and used R270 to modify the 3 places in the EEPROM in the instrument related to the vehicle's VIN number, and the mileage was reset. I checked repeatedly that there was no missing modification. But there is still a red dot when the vehicle is connected. What's going on? I don't understand it.

The second question: I installed the 6WA instrument on the car and added 6WA in the FA. There was an error in the coding code. I saw the BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET error. Is this a connection problem? My car has replaced the original NBT host and now it is a small EVO host. I think the seller obtained the carplay of this EVO host by stealing the certificate. The others are all original. So is this BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET error related to this EVO host?
The third question: Can I flash the EVO host now, because I am worried whether the carplay function will be locked, or whether the EVO host needs to flash my car's VIN after coding? Certificate?
The fourth question: Can I flash the hidden function on the EVO host, will it affect the certificate, and will the carplay function be locked?
The following is the original data of the error.

Transaktions-Report: Aktion: Codierdaten lesen
CAFD_00000760_007_002_014 Fehler:
CPS read from ECU "ECUId:BKOMBI_0x60" failed! [C070]
negative response error:
code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_CPS has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
[2130765072]

Transaktions-Report: Aktion: Codieren

BKOMBI [60]
cdDeploy FinishedWithError
cafd_00000760-007_002_014 NotExecutable

<Caf's suchen>
TAL calculation started.
Locally NCD signature calculation started
Processing ncd signing finished
TAL execution started.
<>
Read SVT before TAL execution started.
Checking Mirror-Protocol started
Mirror-Protocol: no token required
TAL execution started.
<httpServerActivation: true>
<isDeactivateHttp: false>
<MCDDiagService<id=84900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_ReadFlashTimingPara meters, service=RDBI_FTP - ReadDataByIdentifier FlashTimingParameter, description=error: timeout, link=BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]>
<[] use default timing parameters as an exception occured [WARN]>
<[] - [Exception - BKOMBI - 60] negative response error:
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_FTP has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET
>
<ExecutionID=2024/05/19-13:17:58.366>
<[] prepareTALExecution started [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareVehicleForCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<MCDDiagService<id=46900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_GetSVKfromECU, service=RDBI_SVK - ReadDataByIdentifier SVK, description=error: timeout, link=BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]>
<MCDDiagService<id=46900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_GetSVKfromECU, service=RDBI_SVK - ReadDataByIdentifier SVK, description=error: timeout, link=BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]>
<[BKOMBI - 60] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]>
<[BKOMBI - 60] - [Exception - BKOMBI - 60] negative response error:
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_SVK has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET
>
<[] null [THROWABLE]>
<[] finalizeVehicleCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeVehicleCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeTALExecution started [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]>
<TAL execution finished [TAL_EXECUTION_FINISHED]>
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError".
TAL execution finished. Duration: "13s".
<>
Read SVT after TAL execution started.
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
TAL execution finished.

Name:  Snipaste_2024-05-15_00-27-11.png
Views: 64
Size:  35.7 KB

Name:  微信图片_20240522003130.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  188.7 KB

Name:  微信图片_20240522003147.jpg
Views: 58