F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2014 Mineral Gray 435i M SPORT CPO Southern California
Studio RSR

07-17-2018, 04:34 AM   #1
Dougdoescars
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

2014 Mineral Gray 435i M SPORT CPO Southern California

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,500.00

Item Interest
***PRIMARILY TESTING WATERS***

For sale is my beloved F32 435i in Mineral Metallic Gray. The car is RWD and has an Automatic transmission. Car is located in Orange County, California.

The car has been meticulously taken care of. As a car enthusiast, I try to take care of my car to the best of my ability.

With the exception of a few scratches, one tiny dime-sized ding on the driver side door, and some rock chips, the paint is in great condition. I did a one-stage paint correction when I first purchased the car and have washed it every 2-3 weeks utilizing a pressure washer and foam cannon. When I don't wash it myself I have the amazing @glazetechnica (instagram) take care of the wash for me.

In terms of maintenance the car has had regular oil changes using the LL01 certified oil straight from the dealership every 8000 miles. The car is driven as a daily and treat as such, not a race car.

The car has never been truly modified and will be sold bone stock with the exception of the gloss black M-Performance grilles and the M-Performance Alcantara/Carbon Fiber interior trim. Truly a necessary upgrade in terms of aesthetics. Both are OEM directly from BMW.

In pictures it shows the car with a carbon fiber trunk spoiler and an axle-back exhaust however when sold the trunk spoiler will be removed and the OEM muffler will be put back on (unless you want me to leave it on, must add cash on top).

Cons:
Dime sized ding on the driver side door with small scratches a 2-3 cm long around it
Small rock chips on the front bumper (planning on repairing)
Paint chips where the front license plate is (was not aware of this until I removed the front license plate bracket myself when first purchased)
Rear rotors have rust on the center (does not affect performance, purely a cosmetic issue. Still pretty annoying.)
Rear calipers have rust (I have a brand new set of OEM unrusted rear calipers that I never got around to installing, will throw in for free).

Overall you are getting a car that has been taken care of very well, maintained very well, and still has CPO warranty intact. This is something that you don't find very commonly among BMW's. Purchase with confidence as I promise you will not be disappointed.

The price currently stands at $27,500. The price is fair as lower mileage, non-CPO vehicles are a few thousand higher. This is your chance to snag an amazing car at a fair price. There is some head room for negotiating however the price is pretty firm overall.

If interested please feel free to shoot me a text/email at any time. I respond to all pretty quickly but am quicker with texting.

***NO JOYRIDES UNLESS CASH IN HAND. DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND DON'T WASTES YOURS***

For pictures, please refer to my craigslist post (bimmerpost only lets me post 2400x1500 and I'm a little lazy to resize all the photos lol.)

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...649157035.html

Last edited by Dougdoescars; 07-21-2018 at 03:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:29 PM   #2
onefastdoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

What other option packages does it have? Manual or auto? Asking price?
2008 E90 M3 sold
2007 E92 335i (369whp, 354wtq) sold
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 06:15 PM   #3
Dougdoescars
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastdoc View Post
What other option packages does it have? Manual or auto? Asking price?
Sorry I'm not sure why the price was never shown but I am asking $27,500. The car is also automatic.

Aside from that packages I need to double check as I primarily focused on only the M Sport package. M Performance interior trim was installed as well. I believe it has drivers assistance but I'll need to double check. No technology package because I know it doesn't have the HUD. I'll try digging around the documents that came with the car later.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 02:26 AM   #4
Dougdoescars
Private First Class
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 03:44 AM   #5
Dougdoescars
Private First Class
Rep

bump, updated with pictures (click on craigslist link)
Appreciate 0