F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > F80 style front bumper for F30 PAINTED
GetBMWParts

10-29-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
LuigiRACE
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M sport

Garage List
F80 style front bumper for F30 PAINTED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello Everybody,
Here I have listed is a after market non OEM f80 style f30 front bumper now let me explain why this is such a low price. Originally I paid $858.69 for this bumper and paint ( I will send receipt upon request) . The reason why I am getting rid of it is because the company that I worked with initially painted this bumper but I had asked for the bumper with PDC which this one did not have. The people that own this company took the bumper back and drilled the holes after the bumper had already been painted. This resulted in two problems one being that the bumpers clear coat is not intact where they made the holes and the holes are not the right size. My installers was able to install the bumper but was not able to actually include the rubber rings in the picture that are supposed to go around the sensor before it goes it the hole. The bumper is already painted alpine white but personally I cannot stand how the sensors look because I am very meticulous. Also the headlight washer pieces are glued in and they are slightly messed up.
NOW FOR THE POSITIVES
the problems of this bumper are very small, I just cannot live with how it looks but others are just fine
Secondly you can put some sort of clear bra over the pdc pieces so the paint will not chip
PHP Code:
[PHP][B][/B
[/PHP]

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
leoncltang
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiRACE View Post
Hello Everybody,
Here I have listed is a after market non OEM f80 style f30 front bumper now let me explain why this is such a low price. Originally I paid $858.69 for this bumper and paint ( I will send receipt upon request) . The reason why I am getting rid of it is because the company that I worked with initially painted this bumper but I had asked for the bumper with PDC which this one did not have. The people that own this company took the bumper back and drilled the holes after the bumper had already been painted. This resulted in two problems one being that the bumpers clear coat is not intact where they made the holes and the holes are not the right size. My installers was able to install the bumper but was not able to actually include the rubber rings in the picture that are supposed to go around the sensor before it goes it the hole. The bumper is already painted alpine white but personally I cannot stand how the sensors look because I am very meticulous. Also the headlight washer pieces are glued in and they are slightly messed up.
NOW FOR THE POSITIVES
the problems of this bumper are very small, I just cannot live with how it looks but others are just fine
Secondly you can put some sort of clear bra over the pdc pieces so the paint will not chip
PHP Code:
[PHP][B][/B
[/PHP]

Can you please send me more pictures so that I can actually see the problems you were referring? I may be interested, depending on how serious it is...
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2015, 11:40 PM   #3
ahero4eternity
Major
Rep
Drives: bmw

Man, I live so close...which this was BSM or my care was AW! GLWS!
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #4
Project Elite
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30

I'm interested but wish California was smaller. I'm in the Bay Area.
Appreciate 1
      11-18-2015, 08:33 PM   #5
pat_19
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 3281

Front Bumper

Hello,
I live in San Diego.
Do you still have it?
Does it fit 2013 328i base model?
My e-mail is patjohn1970@yahoo.com