F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > FS: 2012 328i M Sport Estoril Blue
Studio RSR

01-12-2020, 04:36 AM   #1
shoevan
Rep
Drives: 2016 F30 340i Estoril Blue

Exclamation FS: 2012 328i M Sport Estoril Blue

Hi Everyone!

Putting up my 2012 328i M Sport in the iconic Estoril Blue.

Link: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SE-AD-5982006/

My carsales blurb is more so written for those who aren't in the BMW world, so I'll summarise a bit more here with just the standout options/features:

- M Sport Package (body kit, wheels, lowered suspension, sport seats)
- Comfort Access
- Heads Up Display
- Surround Vision (360 camera, rear view camera)
- Widescreen infotainment upgrade
- Upgraded partially digital dash

I snow foam and wash the car myself every 2-3 weeks, always take the extra time to seal the paint and detail the exterior as much as I can to keep it looking good and feeling slick. I even went a bit overboard this Christmas break and did a layer, let it cure for a day, then did another layer. Always gets compliments as to how good the paint looks.

Interior is cleaned and conditioned on a regular basis, but I'm generally the only one in the car for the most part so the other seats are seldom used, seats look very good for the age and km's. I try clean and condition the M sport wheel as much as possible as I hate the look and feel of the slick leather that happens with hand oils transferring to the wheel.

Car has been a dream to own and I love it to bits, but the bug to get into a B58 powered chassis has hit hard, still will be in the F30 world though, this chassis ticks all the boxes for me.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone that might be interested let me know! Hopefully looking for a quick sale, but would love for it to go to someone who appreciates BM's as much as I do!

(Some different angle photos from the carsales ad for you guys )

Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by shoevan; 01-12-2020 at 05:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2020, 06:04 AM   #2
Sergeant Skinner
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Looks amazing!!!
Appreciate 0