F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Heater blower motor speed issue
GetBMWParts

11-19-2019, 04:37 AM   #1
balsingh458
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 320xi MSport (2012)

Heater blower motor speed issue

Having a random issue with the heater blower motor speed. When I press the front windscreen button, the blower kicks in at full speed and I can vary it using the blower speed buttons.

however, when I set the airflow to the face/feet, the blower motor slows right down and doesn't vary regardless of what the speed buttons as set to. There is airflow to the relevant vents but its slow and won't change even when I set the blower speed to full.

Anyone seen this before?

Thx.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
Ridered
Rep
Drives: in need of replacement

I had a similar problem it was my battery. I was also getting a low battery error. The cold weather was killing my battery and causing that and other errors. I put a new battery in and use a battery tender when temps get low and it sits for a few days. Everything all good for me know. Hope it is that simple for you.
Appreciate 0