F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > FS: Two Sets of F32 Interior Trim-M Performance Carbon Fiber & Ash Grain Wood
Extreme Powerhouse

03-22-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
abstractmethod
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 430i Coupe

FS: Two Sets of F32 Interior Trim-M Performance Carbon Fiber & Ash Grain Wood

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
All sets were installed in my 2018 430i Coupe. I tried to take detailed photos, but if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask. I’ve sold a few things on this forum, but I also have feedback on eBay as well.
Update: Ash Grain Trim has been sold!
Update: Carbon Fiber Trim has been sold!
Set 1: M Performance Carbon Fiber and Alcantara Trim with Carbon Fiber Shifter Lever and Console Cover. SOLD
Installed in mid-August 2018 and removed in February 2019 (so about 6 months). Will include original invoices. Fantastic condition with no scratches (that I can see anyway) nor broken tabs.

Includes:
-5 Trim Pieces (driver door handle, passenger door handle, dashboard, driver vent, center console)
-Carbon Fiber Shifter Lever. Includes the M-branded gear window (the glue may not be perfect, but it still sticks to the lever!) and park button.
-Carbon Fiber Console Cover

Set 2: Ash Grain Wood SOLD
Gorgeous trim that was installed in the car from the factory, and it was used from late October 2017 until mid-August 2018. There are two small dings on the driver-side door trim that are almost unnoticeable when installed (see photos below). Otherwise the trim is in great condition (but given how shiny the trim is, it shows swirls and light/fine scratches very easily when in direct light--so any imperfections could be dust or particles rather than scratches). No broken tabs.

Includes:
- 5 Trim Pieces (driver door handle, passenger door handle, dashboard, driver vent, center console)

Last edited by abstractmethod; 03-31-2019 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Carbon fiber trim sold
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 12:43 PM   #2
alexng72
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i Black Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractmethod View Post
All sets were installed in my 2018 430i Coupe. I tried to take detailed photos, but if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask. I’ve sold a few things on this forum, but I also have feedback on eBay as well.
Update: Ash Grain Trim has been sold!

Set 1: M Performance Carbon Fiber and Alcantara Trim with Carbon Fiber Shifter Lever and Console Cover. $725 shipped
Carbon Fiber Photos
Installed in mid-August 2018 and removed in February 2019 (so about 6 months). Will include original invoices. Fantastic condition with no scratches (that I can see anyway) nor broken tabs.

Includes:
-5 Trim Pieces (driver door handle, passenger door handle, dashboard, driver vent, center console)
-Carbon Fiber Shifter Lever. Includes the M-branded gear window (the glue may not be perfect, but it still sticks to the lever!) and park button.
-Carbon Fiber Console Cover

Set 2: Ash Grain Wood SOLD
Gorgeous trim that was installed in the car from the factory, and it was used from late October 2017 until mid-August 2018. There are two small dings on the driver-side door trim that are almost unnoticeable when installed (see photos below). Otherwise the trim is in great condition (but given how shiny the trim is, it shows swirls and light/fine scratches very easily when in direct light--so any imperfections could be dust or particles rather than scratches). No broken tabs.

Includes:
- 5 Trim Pieces (driver door handle, passenger door handle, dashboard, driver vent, center console)
Will you separate the shifter and center console cover???
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 05:33 PM   #3
abstractmethod
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexng72 View Post
Will you separate the shifter and center console cover???
I've had a couple of requests to separate them, but I'm still hoping to sell as one package at this time. Thanks though!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 06:25 PM   #4
AcExSpades
Lieutenant
Peru
Rep
Drives: 11 MW E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 Subaru WRX STi  [0.00]
Damn if only for an F36! I would have bought it.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 06:26 PM   #5
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcExSpades View Post
Damn if only for an F36! I would have bought it.
I was thinking the same. Great price.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 03:15 PM   #6
abstractmethod
Private
Rep

I knew I should have gotten that F36 instead! Thanks for the interest though :-)
Appreciate 1