F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > N55 Dinan Turbo, Turner Intake, and VRSF Chargepipe
ARMA SPEED

07-05-2020, 09:09 PM   #1
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi everyone,
I have a few items for sale. I'll make a deal if one person wants everything.

- Dinan "Big Turbo" approximately 10k miles on it. On my car(2017 M2), running a tune by Cary Jordan(ACN 91octane) the car made 45whp and 75wtq over stock. The power curve would flatten out at high rpm instead of dropping off like the stock turbo. I also still have the CARB sticker for Californians which is a nice bonus. If you're in another state you probably have better fuel and can make more power.

- Turner Motorsport Matte Carbon Intake with approximately 1k miles on it. Great condition, the only exception being two tiny holes drilled into the heat shield where I mounted my meth solenoid. They could easily be plugged if thats a concern and they're below the carbon tube so you wouldn't see them unless you're taking things apart. Does nothing for power but lets you hear the sweet, sweet song of the swirlyboi turbski. This is the M2 version without the top lid for the filter area.

- VRSF Charge pipe in good condition. Fit fine, includes the clamps/coupler and a C clip.

Selling this stuff because I am upgrading to a bigger turbo and am making a few changes to my meth strategy as well as going for stock appearance. Zero issues with anything, it all installed easily and fit well.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Photos of the turbo are coming soon as it's still on the car.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by M2OG; 07-28-2020 at 09:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2020, 10:00 AM   #2
nickf30n55
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2OG View Post
Hi everyone,
I have a few items for sale. I'll make a deal if one person wants everything.

- Dinan "Big Turbo" approximately 10k miles on it. On my car(2017 M2), running a tune by Cary Jordan(ACN 91octane) the car made 45whp and 75wtq over stock. The power curve would flatten out at high rpm instead of dropping off like the stock turbo. I also still have the CARB sticker for Californians which is a nice bonus. If you're in another state you probably have better fuel and can make more power. Asking $950

- Turner Motorsport Matte Carbon Intake with approximately 1k miles on it. Great condition, the only exception being two tiny holes drilled into the heat shield where I mounted my meth solenoid. They could easily be plugged if thats a concern and they're below the carbon tube so you wouldn't see them unless you're taking things apart. Does nothing for power but lets you hear the sweet, sweet song of the swirlyboi turbski. This is the M2 version without the top lid for the filter area. Asking $350

- VRSF Charge pipe in good condition. Fit fine, includes the clamps/coupler and a C clip. Asking $125

Selling this stuff because I am upgrading to a bigger turbo and am making a few changes to my meth strategy as well as going for stock appearance. Zero issues with anything, it all installed easily and fit well.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Photos of the turbo are coming soon as it's still on the car.

Thanks for looking!
What's the lowest you will go on that turbo ?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2020, 08:43 PM   #3
F30JUAN
Registered
Rep
Drives: f30

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2020, 10:03 PM   #4
WaleeF30
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi E92

What car did the parts come off of?

Also, where are you located and are you willing to ship?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2020, 10:17 PM   #5
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaleeF30 View Post
What car did the parts come off of?

Also, where are you located and are you willing to ship?
Everything came off my M2.

Located in Los Angeles and yes, I am willing to ship.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2020, 12:46 AM   #6
Torquey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i GT | 550i 6MT

So you didn't feel anything power wise with the intake?? Any CELs due to it? I've been eyeing the Turner 'closed top' intake for a while... I wonder it the lid can be retrofitted to this one?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2020, 09:35 AM   #7
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquey View Post
So you didn't feel anything power wise with the intake?? Any CELs due to it? I've been eyeing the Turner 'closed top' intake for a while... I wonder it the lid can be retrofitted to this one?
I couldn't feel a difference. For me it was a dress up part that also sounded really cool.

I would call turner to see if they'll sell you the lid. I believe it's all the same and it fits together, they just omit it from the M2 version because of the corner brace.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2020, 04:04 PM   #8
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump, Intake and Charge Pipe sold. Dinan Turbo still for sale.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 04:34 PM   #9
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump for turbo photo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0