F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > M-Sport front bumper conversion
proTUNING Freaks

07-08-2019, 07:55 PM   #1
dennistrane
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i Xdrive

M-Sport front bumper conversion

Hello guys I have a 328i without the sport package and I got a good deal on a aftermarket m-sport bumper. The problem is that I only got the bumper and none of the pieces that come with it. Does anyone know what pieces I have to have in order to install it and if I can reuse any pieces from the stock bumper.

Thanks!
Appreciate 1
      07-09-2019, 12:25 PM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennistrane View Post
Hello guys I have a 328i without the sport package and I got a good deal on a aftermarket m-sport bumper. The problem is that I only got the bumper and none of the pieces that come with it. Does anyone know what pieces I have to have in order to install it and if I can reuse any pieces from the stock bumper.

Thanks!
There are a good number of pieces needed that will run you about $1000 MSRP for the OEM individual pieces.

Cheaper to buy this kit....but still very expensive.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=03_0766

That's why the aftermarket usually come with these pieces....and probably why you got a good deal without them.
Appreciate 0