F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Armytrix Exhaust
proTUNING Freaks

04-01-2016, 07:54 AM   #1
BGREWAL
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xDrive Coupe

Armytrix Exhaust

Hey Guys,
I have a 435i xDrive, and was looking to get a full system Armytrix Exhaust. Does anyone know if the fitment will be fine and the average cost of the installation. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2016, 08:13 PM   #2
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGREWAL
Hey Guys,
I have a 435i xDrive, and was looking to get a full system Armytrix Exhaust. Does anyone know if the fitment will be fine and the average cost of the installation. Thanks!
I have a frequency intelligent exhaust on mine. Ipe, armytrx, and FI are all from the same camp basically. All valvetronic, all from Taiwan, the owners all used to work together. Install with cooling is 5 hours with all the wiring that comes with it.

For the record I LOVE my frequency intelligent exhaust, and the fact it comes with better tip options and isn't as common was the kicker. Carbon fiber tips ftw! Also the fitment has no issues and the quality of the pipes and welding were second to none. Good luck!
      04-03-2016, 01:17 AM   #3
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennyk. View Post
I have a frequency intelligent exhaust on mine. Ipe, armytrx, and FI are all from the same camp basically. All valvetronic, all from Taiwan, the owners all used to work together. Install with cooling is 5 hours with all the wiring that comes with it.

For the record I LOVE my frequency intelligent exhaust, and the fact it comes with better tip options and isn't as common was the kicker. Carbon fiber tips ftw! Also the fitment has no issues and the quality of the pipes and welding were second to none. Good luck!
Can you post a video of it? No results on YouTube

Edit: Searched for 335i over 435i and Bingo.
      04-03-2016, 08:44 AM   #4
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep

Here you go, the sound keeps getting better the more I drive it! This is straight off the lift.

04-03-2016, 09:34 AM   #5
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Here you go, the sound keeps getting better the more I drive it! This is straight off the lift.

This is the one I found! Sorry to ask but what benefit does this have over the Armytrix or IPE?
      04-03-2016, 09:37 AM   #6
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 963mw
Quote:

This is the one I found! Sorry to ask but what benefit does this have over the Armytrix or IPE?
They all more or less sound the same, Fi has some much better tip options. Polished, black chrome, burnt titanium, gold, and carbon fiber. I went with Fi for the carbon fiber tips and the exclusivity factor. My exhaust is serial number 005
      04-03-2016, 09:40 AM   #7
Chicken_Joe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:

That exhaust isn't the only thing you spent a pretty penny on lol. Those Enleas diffusers are expensive $$$$$ haha. Looks and sounds awesome!
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2016, 09:42 AM   #8
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe
Quote:

That exhaust isn't the only thing you spent a pretty penny on lol. Those Enleas diffusers are expensive $$$$$ haha. Looks and sounds awesome!
Hahaha don't even get me started ! I just added the side skirts yesterday too ! Thank you though! I'm really happy with it so far. My downpipe is sitting in my trunk and then it's getting flashed within the next few months to really get things going
      04-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #9
BGREWAL
Private
Rep

Thanks guys. The car sounds great and looks superb, keep the mods going, but I believe that the armytrix still has a bit deeper and more aggressive sound, and at the going rate for this class of exhaust I would want to spend me money on the loudest and best sounding. Also, does xDrive change anything when it come to fitment of the exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2016, 11:38 AM   #10
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGREWAL View Post
Thanks guys. The car sounds great and looks superb, keep the mods going, but I believe that the armytrix still has a bit deeper and more aggressive sound, and at the going rate for this class of exhaust I would want to spend me money on the loudest and best sounding. Also, does xDrive change anything when it come to fitment of the exhaust?
Different mounting points, but nothing Armytrix can't adjust for you. I've ordered 2 Armytrix exhausts recently with my friends, one for a 987.2 Boxster S and another for a B8 RS4. The Porsche exhaust was offered on the website, the RS4 wasn't. However, since they offered an exhaust for the RS5, the customized the mounting points of the exhaust for the RS4 and sent it to us. Installing tomorrow.
      04-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #11
BGREWAL
Private
Rep

Thanks!!! Can't wait to get it!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 09:16 PM   #12
Armytrix_Exhaust
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: faster than most

Quote:
Originally Posted by 963mw View Post
Different mounting points, but nothing Armytrix can't adjust for you. I've ordered 2 Armytrix exhausts recently with my friends, one for a 987.2 Boxster S and another for a B8 RS4. The Porsche exhaust was offered on the website, the RS4 wasn't. However, since they offered an exhaust for the RS5, the customized the mounting points of the exhaust for the RS4 and sent it to us. Installing tomorrow.
Hey 963mw,

Thank you and your friends for going with Armytrix!
If you could kindly let us know how the RS4 install went, it would be much appreciated! Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2016, 12:33 AM   #13
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armytrix_Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by 963mw View Post
Hey 963mw,

Thank you and your friends for going with Armytrix!
If you could kindly let us know how the RS4 install went, it would be much appreciated! Thanks again!
We've pushed the install until today. However, we've also ordered another exhaust for a Golf GTI, so once everything is on, will definitely keep you posted.
      04-07-2016, 12:48 AM   #14
AMMO
Rep
Drives: 335 m-sport

Quote:

I also got mine from autotalent a few months back and I loved it then, but I just put the downpipe on(including other mods) tonight and sounds like a beast in open mode and sounds almost stock in closed mode. I LOVE this FI system even more now. Really impressed!

I will be posting up photos and vids soon. Autotalent really came through for me as usual.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2016, 06:32 AM   #15
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMO
Quote:

I also got mine from autotalent a few months back and I loved it then, but I just put the downpipe on(including other mods) tonight and sounds like a beast in open mode and sounds almost stock in closed mode. I LOVE this FI system even more now. Really impressed!

I will be posting up photos and vids soon. Autotalent really came through for me as usual.
Yes! Golan sent me the video it sounds insane! I'm going back now for the downpipe and some other goodies! Congrats man
      04-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #16
AMMO
Rep
Drives: 335 m-sport

Quote:
Yes! Golan sent me the video it sounds insane! I'm going back now for the downpipe and some other goodies! Congrats man
Small world! Yes Golan asked to take a short video for someone. I guess it was for you! lol

You are going to love it all over again with the DP on. Be prepared to used the closed mode more often though, open mode is not tame.
Appreciate 1
      04-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #17
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMO
Quote:
Small world! Yes Golan asked to take a short video for someone. I guess it was for you! lol

You are going to love it all over again with the DP on. Be prepared to used the closed mode more often though, open mode is not tame.
Haha fair enough, that's awesome though I'm looking forward to it. What else did you put on your car yesterday?
      04-07-2016, 02:41 PM   #18
Green-Eggs
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

The sound for the Frequency Intelligent was shockingly good. I rarely say that. It's the best tone I have heard from a F3x 335/435. It was a gentlemen's exhaust before the downpipes, it sounds better than most F8x M3/M4. AMMO's 335 doesn't even have a tune yet, hopefully it will sound even better.

Hopefully AMMO will share a video clip of the exhaust note.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2016, 03:32 PM   #19
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

F80-82's have a rasp that is impossible to fix. The M2 puts them all to shame.
      04-15-2016, 12:18 PM   #20
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Anyone who hasn't gotten an Armytrix exhaust. Get it now! It's amazing. Hearing it on a 4.2 RS4 was one of Automotive God's gifts granted to me.
      04-18-2016, 05:27 PM   #21
anhizer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Are there any interior/cruising videos around for this exhaust yet?

I am interested in getting one of these systems but I am concerned that the noise level/ drone will be too much on the quiet mode. I have no plans for any other exhaust changes (DP) but am also considering the various other valvetronics systems available (IPE, FI, meisterscraft, & fabspeed)

I'm looking for something that is sporty but inobtrusive on their quiet mode, and loud/very loud when opened up.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2016, 02:02 PM   #22
Jrzeb2
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw M4 Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGREWAL View Post
Hey Guys,
Hey BGREWAL, i am in the same boat. I own 2015 f32 435ix (awd). I reached out to armytrix numerous times but did not get lucky with whether they have an application specific to the 435ix. They have one for yhe 435i but i am not sure if that system will be applicable on our ix version. Have you had any luck with armytrix? I would love to apply that exhaust on my car .. probably the best sounding systems for our cars currently. Please share any information here on whether you or anyone else have knowledge on this. Interestingly, i saw a response from Armytrix on this thread saying that they have a specific system available that is fpr the ix.. is that true? Cuz i didnt find it on the website? Help! I really want this system
Appreciate 0