F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > CRTD4 TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box Chip
ARMA SPEED

12-03-2021, 08:52 AM   #1
Chasta
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 540d xDrive

CRTD4 TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box Chip

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Item Interest
Item is in mint condition.

Fits BMW 328d with the 2.0 liter common rail diesel engine. Cars equipped with the diesel get exceptional fuel mileage and still remain sporty due to the high torque output. A tuner/chip can boost horsepower and torque for "the ultimate driving experience," or can be set to enhance the already excellent fuel mileage. Seven different levels allows the user to customize the engine's output to your specific wants/needs. The tuner bumps base HP from 181 to 243 and torque from 280LB/FT to 342LB/FT.
Best of all, the device installs in less than 10 minutes and can be removed just as easily without a trace. The remapping software complements your engine's ECU so the factory computer remains in control. This prevents the possibility of damage to the engine by turning it up too "hot." Get the best of both worlds: More power, better acceleration, better fuel economy, and peace of mind that it won't harm your baby.
I just purchased this a month ago, and am very pleased with the results. The only issue is I got a good deal on a 540d (good problem to have, I know), so I'm giving the 328d to my girlfriend as a gift. She definitely doesn't drive fast, so won't be needing the extra power. I paid $400 ($390.25 to be exact). This included the price of the tuner, the bluetooth option, and shipping from Europe. It's nice because you can change the settings from inside the vehicle using an app on your phone. BTW, I've already ordered the same device for the 540d, so that should tell you I was happy with my purchase. At this point, just looking to recoup some of the original cost.

Here's a link to the website so you can read more details and see pics. Like I said above, the item is in mint condition and is like new, only cheaper. $300.00 shipped within the Lower 48.
https://tdi-tuning.com/en-us/car/bmw...uning-box-chip

Last edited by Chasta; 12-03-2021 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: Add price
Appreciate 0